Now I'm getting mad - Burrow vs. Allen & Buffalo Bills talk

Billsfan1972

3 hours ago, LanderPoke said:

The J Mac ###### on Cowherd is the WORST. I want to punch that swarthy midget in the face. He defames Josh every chance he gets. After the Bills' victory, I hope Josh sends him a game ball signed, ***** YOU   -Josh

I hope it’s more like this:

8AA8A648-8742-4B54-B464-E4880B621942.thumb.jpeg.60ec3c312060fe222ba1df01f2e599e8.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

The last 8 games of the regular season, Burrow had more ints than Allen.  Not a word spoken about it.  Not a word spoken about how Josh only has two more ints than Burrow and Mahomes.  I dont really care what the media says but Allen gets more critism than those two other QBs and thats a fact.

Maybe.  The best way to shut these people up is to bring home a Lombardi.  

If we lose to the Bengals this week, we're probably going to get ripped as having taken a step backwards relative to last year.  Obviously the specific criticism we receive will depend on how the game goes and exactly how we lose, but this team is not the plucky underdog that went to Houston any more.  Everyone's expectations are higher now, including the media's.  That comes with success.  

If we win this week and lose to the Chiefs in the AFCCG, the narrative is going to be that we're 0-3 against KC and the Bills will never get over that hump and Allen is worse than Mahomes and McDermott is worse than Reid etc. These stories write themselves.  If you don't think that a bunch of sportswriters already have rough drafts of this article sitting on their hard drive, you're mistaken. 

But who cares?  I'm not going to be completely satisfied with this team unless/until they win a championship.  If the media want to give them a hard time in the meantime, that's okay with me.  Ultimately, winning fixes everything, and I'm not going to be really happy until we win anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsBy50 said:

Adam Pac-Man Jones just had an interview and said Josh only has his legs and no arm. This has to be the worst football take I’ve EVER HEARD. Josh likely has the craziest arm we have ever seen in league history!! No bias

You cannot be serious. 

If this is true, then Pac-Man should be strapped down with his eyelids forced open "Clockwork Orange" style and be forced to watch an endless highlight loop of JA17 lighting up DBs again and again until Adam's tiny brain leaks out of his ears.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LanderPoke said:

The J Mac ###### on Cowherd is the WORST. I want to punch that swarthy midget in the face. He defames Josh every chance he gets. After the Bills' victory, I hope Josh sends him a game ball signed, ***** YOU   -Josh

He's a Jets fan... that is to be expected.

Look at Bart Scott's takes as well... he must have a Bills punching bag in his man cave or something... he hates on Josh ALL THE TIME, and my response is CAN'T WAIT!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Need to run cover two with tight coverage at the line vs the receivers and hope the DL can be disruptive in the game.  If not, we're in trouble!

I agree with tight coverage at the line. On top of that, extra attention on Chase and Higgins on every single play. Make Boyd, Hurst and Mixon beat you. 

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They make in game adjustments all the time.  If they just did the same thing over and over, we would have a bottom ranked defense.

Kelce hasn't been killing us over the years.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/travis-kelce-stats-vs-bills

How does Jefferson having a great game against us mean we do not employ a true double team?

13-118-2 in the AFCCG

8-96-1 in the Divisional 

I’d say that’s roasting us alive 

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It’s definitely a failure on McDermott that he can’t stop Kelce 100% of the time like other teams do.  Its so simple.

No you got proven wrong and made a snide comment to me.

The stats you posted were the regular season with a ton of pre-Mahomes mixed in.

Thats what’s he’s done against the Bills in the Playoffs.

And I know for darn sure the Bills didn’t do anything but extreme prevent last year in KC when it mattered.

Greg Cossell today said that Elam

played great against Miami, but Frazier said they were talking about it on the sideline and that the decision just made itself when Jackson got hurt, but Elam wasn’t playing at all until that happened.

12 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Bengals were definitely having their way with us on offense. When asked if they will do anything different Leslie Fraser said they will stick with what got them here and do what they do best. So they are going to do the same thing and expect a different result? That's kind of scary. You can't say how the full game would go but Bengals definitely had the early momentum. This will be a tough game for sure and if the Bills want to prove the media wrong then they have to prove it Sunday 

Lol a long penalty and we were getting destroyed!! Come on guys!!!

1 hour ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

You cannot be serious. 

If this is true, then Pac-Man should be strapped down with his eyelids forced open "Clockwork Orange" style and be forced to watch an endless highlight loop of JA17 lighting up DBs again and again until Adam's tiny brain leaks out of his ears.

Let’s be real Pac-Man Jones hasn’t been known to be the brightest tool in the shed

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

No you got proven wrong and made a snide comment to me.

The stats you posted were the regular season with a ton of pre-Mahomes mixed in.

Thats what’s he’s done against the Bills in the Playoffs.

And I know for darn sure the Bills didn’t do anything but extreme prevent last year in KC when it mattered.

Greg Cossell today said that Elam

played great against Miami, but Frazier said they were talking about it on the sideline and that the decision just made itself when Jackson got hurt, but Elam wasn’t playing at all until that happened.

I figured you could understand what years were Mahomes and not.

Proven wrong? Lol.  He’s a great player.  Yes he’s killed us a few times but he’s arguably the greatest TE ever.  Regular season games count.

Our argument was about Elam always being on the bench.  I post stats that show he’s on the field 50% of the time.  If your argument is he’s on the bench half the time, you would be correct.

Anyway, you reply with Cossell saying he played well against the Dolphins and didn’t start first playoff game…that somehow means he wasn’t on the field 50% of the time?

5 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

OP don’t take this the wrong way but who cares?

So you're here soaking up as much information as possible and I listen, read and watch a lot.  The Bills have been just off much of the season and it was a tough week with the national media.  

Funny watching Around the Horn and NFL Live the majority picked Buffalo, but it was with trepidation.

This is a place to share thoughts and the hope is Monday there'll be a 180.

20 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Bengals were definitely having their way with us on offense. When asked if they will do anything different Leslie Fraser said they will stick with what got them here and do what they do best. So they are going to do the same thing and expect a different result? That's kind of scary. You can't say how the full game would go but Bengals definitely had the early momentum. This will be a tough game for sure and if the Bills want to prove the media wrong then they have to prove it Sunday 

Hard to tell after 1.5 drives by them and 1 drive by us. We Marched downfield as well and probably get 7 if not for a bad throw by Josh on 3rd down 

There's a reason we're 5 point favorites 

Should be a dog fight 

That Bills Bengals game had 2.5 series- it's a small fraction of the game.  Every team scripts 15 plays or so to start the game, then adjustments happen.  The Bills D does not grade well in the first quarter, but they are among the highest rated team D in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters.  The Bills make great adjustments on D.  And our offense can hang with anyones.  Bring on the Bengals.  If the Bills play the football they are capable of, no one is beating Buffalo!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

This one seems more balanced.  Yes both pick the Bills, so some bias, but this was one of the few to acknowledge Cincy struggled vs. Baltimore, which seems to go unnoticed by many.

And if the Bills do win, don't worry the complaints afterwards will be the unfair advantage the Bills had being at home, because the 10 minutes on January 2 clearly showed that Cincy was the better team.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Screenshot-149.png

Yeah those 3 fumbles and 2 INT against Miami really did a number towards Josh Allen. Motivational bulletin board material indeed.

Bart Scott- Ex Jet

Rob Ninkovich- Ex Patriot

Damien Woody- Ex Patriot

Does the NFC not produce any pundits? Is the media only allowed to hire big market players or guys with ties to Bob "Happy Ending" Kraft? 

Well as they say "To be the best you have to beat the best" Burrow & company are still the defending AFC Champs & are playing very good their D is as good as their offense & the Bills need to win this to prove to others & them selves that they can beat the best .

If the Bills can come out & put a game together like they did in the beginning of the season this year they should have little trouble beating them but if they play like they did against the Fins then i can understand the national medias frustration because it frustrates me too .

We know the Bills have the talent i just hope they can limit their mistakes so they can go back to the AFC Championship game and prove themselves all over again because like they themselves say it's a 1 game season at this point of the year .

I also hope that Daquan & Phillips can play that would be a huge hit on the D because the Bills need to get pressure on Burrow to get the win !

Man how i wish we had Hyde & Von out there this game 😞