The Unusual Suspect

H2o

Last week Beasley came out of nowhere to have a really solid game, making some big catches and scoring a TD. Who is your unusual suspect that comes out of the shadows to make an impact on Sunday? I'm gonna pull one out of the hat and say Reggie Gilliam has himself a game this week. I'm guessing 3 catches for around 30 yards with a TD, also opening up some nice lanes for Cook and Motor. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Two Pak Shakir, five catches and a TD.

(Sp) Kiar (jack) Elam, three PD and an interception. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I think this is a McKenzie game.

CIN reminds me a bit of NE in the way that they have big, stout LB's- but they're not super athletic in space.

I think the only way McKenzie sees any burn is in gadget situations. With Beasley back, I think the slot is his for the rest of the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Duke Williams

A couple of snags in that plan:

1.  Department Manager at Canadian Tire Southland Mall in Regina wouldn't approve Duke's time off work.

2. Air Canada and Westjet really pared back on flights from Saskatchewan.

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I think the only way McKenzie sees any burn is in gadget situations. With Beasley back, I think the slot is his for the rest of the playoffs. 

We'll see.

They clearly like McKenzie in certain situations and I think he can run away from CIN's limited athletes.  Looks like their dime corner will be out as well.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

A couple of snags in that plan:

1.  Department Manager at Canadian Tire Southland Mall in Regina wouldn't approve Duke's time off work.

2. Air Canada and Westjet really pared back on flights from Saskatchewan.

No, Kyle got promoted and he’s approving all kinds of time off.  Really chill guy.  That’s why the line moved to -5.5.

• Haha (+1) 6

35 minutes ago, H2o said:

Last week Beasley came out of nowhere to have a really solid game, making some big catches and scoring a TD. Who is your unusual suspect that comes out of the shadows to make an impact on Sunday? I'm gonna pull one out of the hat and say Reggie Gilliam has himself a game this week. I'm guessing 3 catches for around 30 yards with a TD, also opening up some nice lanes for Cook and Motor. 

2 catches 1 TD was appreciated but I would not consider that a really solid game.. Especially since 1 catch bounced off his chest and became an INT

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

No, Kyle got promoted and he’s approving all kinds of time off.  Really chill guy.  That’s why the line moved to -5.5.

I am really surprised the management potential and skills I hear he's shown.  And two months ago he was only the afternoon tire changer.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.