Texas RB Bijan Robinson

Tipster19

14 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Yeah, the qb can handle the running duties again. We can draft another midget stick figure pass catching rb later rounds . 

Our RBs ran for over 1400 yards this year. How much do you think we’d realistically get with a better RB? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Our RBs ran for over 1400 yards this year. How much do you think we’d realistically get with a better RB? 

To me, it's not about year over year stat production. It's about specific games and big moments like yesterday. They need additional game-changers wherever they can get them, so that when Josh, Diggs are off, the offense can pivot and someone else takes over. Whether it's WR, TE, or RB, that doesn't matter. An elite RB like McAffrey, Barkley, Chubb, Henry etc would've definitely made a difference yesterday. Regardless of yearly production having that extra star gets you further in the playoffs.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

To me, it's not about year over year stat production. It's about specific games and big moments like yesterday. They need additional game-changers wherever they can get them, so that when Josh, Diggs are off, the offense can pivot and someone else takes over. Whether it's WR, TE, or RB, that doesn't matter. An elite RB like McAffrey, Barkley, Chubb, Henry etc would've definitely made a difference yesterday. Regardless of yearly production having that extra star gets you further in the playoffs.

I don’t think there’s really any reason to think they would have made the difference and I don’t we’re in a position where we can afford to find out. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Those fantasy football guys have no clue 

• Like (+1) 1

I know the game has changed but if (and yeah I know this ain't happening) say the Bills move some money and sign 2 free agent offensive lineman ( guys entering their prime not on their last leg) I would support Robinson (if he fell, a big if). These moves could completely rebalance the offense. Cook could stay where he belongs as a change of pace back. 

7 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Yeah, the qb can handle the running duties again. We can draft another midget stick figure pass catching rb later rounds . 

RB  is taken care of with Cook.  SIngletary probably will walk.  O line is a major need as is a number 2 WR.  They may bring in a FA to add depth.  Holes will be made in the rosters turn over which averages 25-30% in the NFL.  

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

RB  is taken care of with Cook.  SIngletary probably will walk.  O line is a major need as is a number 2 WR.  They may bring in a FA to add depth.  Holes will be made in the rosters turn over which averages 25-30% in the NFL.  

Cook is a change of pace back. His receiving skills were kind of a big disappointment as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Amazing all the draft capital BB has spent on Singletary, Moss, Hines & Cook, and none of them are as good as Punk Pacheco who the Chiefs drafted in the 7th round this past April. 

BB gets a lot of praise for building a great roster with difficult cuts to make come the start of every season, but whenever our backups come in, they all seem to play below average….except the ones that get away like Teller and Hodgins. 

We are done with RB drafting in early rounds. I want Boston College WR Zay Flowers...Cheetah Lite.  Same height, build and slightly slower than Hill with slightly less change of direction abilities but still crazy nonetheless. Runs a 4.37 40.

Edited by Big Turk

5 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

would he look great standing on the sidelines in street clothes? 

Cause you know we don't play rookies around here 

That’s about to change
You can’t pay a franchise QB money and not play your draft picks

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Bijan is an every down RB that can split out wide and threaten a defense deep. He's the weapon Beane wanted in McKissic

That’s interesting I thought cook was our McKissick

4 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Cook is a bust.  

He most certainly is not

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.