Texas RB Bijan Robinson

Tipster19

I actually think he could make it into the lower part of the first round. There are some big name FA RB's this year. Josh Jacobs, Saquon Barkley, Miles Sanders, Tony Pollard, all of those guys could possibly be on the move. If the more needy teams scoop them up, then Bijan is more likely to end up on one of the remaining Playoff teams. I don't know if we take him, though I would love to see him in a Bills uni, but he could drop more than people think even if he has a solid Combine.

• Like (+1) 3

Arizona is Bijan's chance to go early. Not necessarily at #3 overall, but if they were to trade that pick to a QB team and slide towards the back of the top 10 or even just out of it then I could see that. The other one to watch is Dallas. If Pollard walks I think they know they cannot go with Zeke as a bellcow any more, he has to be part of a 1,2 punch. A Texas guy going to the Cowboys.... marketing opportunities for Jerry!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

4 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Is there any shot for the Bills to draft him? He sure would make our offense a whole bunch different.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5Mmtfmqb0MI&feature=shares

You're right.  More arguments by TSW contributions over who wears what uniform number. 🤔

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If anyone mentions the word 'space', they're going to get such a punch. 🤨

200.gif

What if I say we’re gonna feed him the ball til he pukes?

6 minutes ago, KCNC said:

I just want a RB with a little more beef to him than DS or JC.

That guy Moss from Indy looks good, maybe we kick the tires.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.