Dolphins fire DC Josh Boyer

BuffaloBills1998

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Damn, it looks like the Dolphins aren't listening to Nick Wright, Colin Cowherd and all the other experts saying how bad Allen and the Bills offense were on Sunday.  I mean if we go by them the Dolphins should be giving their D coordinator a raise and not the boot.

Why do people go so far out of their way to watch/listen to "FS1" and those generic/knockoff brand versions of ESPN talking heads?  

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Why do people go so far out of their way to watch/listen to "FS1" and those generic/knockoff brand versions of ESPN talking heads?  

I like the Cowherd show.  It's wildly entertaining for a sports show and even Nick Wright is amusing.  Greg Cosell is a great listen and once you figure out how to read Cowherd's BS he's actually quite insightful.

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I like the Cowherd show.  It's wildly entertaining for a sports show and even Nick Wright is amusing.  Greg Cosell is a great listen and once you figure out how to read Cowherd's BS he's actually quite insightful.

Nick Wright is basically a chiefs fan with a microphone trolling other fan bases, mostly the Bills. Mostly Bills because 1) we appear to be one of the most vocal, and participatory fan bases which is good for his ratings and 2) any chiefs fan who even gets the slightest hint that someone may be as good or better than Mahomes at anything, they/he will have a vendetta against and cry about it constantly.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I watch FTF and it's kinda entertaining but if you're putting any credence in their "takes," you're probably also getting your political info from comedians.

6 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

No because he took what was a top 5 ranked defense and had them finish 27th overall. With all that talent on the defense they shouldn’t have been as bad as they were this season overall. 

Without a bonafide CB2 Boyers blitz heavy approach couldn’t work. Same goes for Rex’s Ds. Need two top man corners and at least one pass rushing stud to succeed. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.