Ryan Jensen: Torn ACL, MCL, PCL plus meniscus "flip" and bone chip healed by itself in 5 months?

TheFunPolice

43 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"flipped meniscus"??

I think I experienced that. I tore my meniscus and sometimes I could walk fine, but then, my ortho told me, the torn piece can flip around, and it would stop you in your tracks and make you cry like a little girl.

Edited by Slack_in_MA

6 hours ago, stevestojan said:

The quote that sums it up for this dude:

“…I’m a football player and football players play football.”

Hard not to respect that, especially for those that complain the game is getting soft. 

counter: it’s easy to not like that attitude and think it puts him in a category that’ll be high risk to ruin his future because he doesn’t see himself as more than a football player. 

6 hours ago, stevestojan said:

The quote that sums it up for this dude:

“…I’m a football player and football players play football.”

Hard not to respect that, especially for those that complain the game is getting soft. 

counter: it’s easy to not like that attitude and think it puts him in a category that’ll be high risk to ruin his future because he doesn’t see himself as more than a football player. 

46 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

That something I can get OTC?

Too lazy to look for myself.

They are in a group called peptides. With a little bit of searching one can find websites that sell them for "research" purposes. When used for "research" they are 100% legal and over the web 😆 

Edited by Herc11

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Wuss.  I had my leg ripped off.  It magically reattached itself and I was back to work in a week.

Wasn’t that in an episode of the Carbonaro Effect?

10 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

you seriously have no clue what I had access to. I had the best endocrinologist team in the planet at Childrens Hospital. I was not talking about stem cells. I am 100% focused on HGH. I know what and how I was when i was on the real thing. Have you ever been on the real thing? Doubt it. And you go to assume I did not have the same injury without? That also is not true, I have.

get a clue man. You know nothing of the drug of what I know. Very few took the amount of drug I took even when it was stronger and not synthetic. get a clue man. 

So, did you grow?

Edited by BobbyC81

6 hours ago, Herc11 said:

They are in a group called peptides. With a little bit of searching one can find websites that sell them for "research" purposes. When used for "research" they are 100% legal and over the web 😆 

Are they anything like that stuff that Rodriguez was pumping Brady full of? 'Tawmee Two Ball Compound'? 🤔

10 hours ago, Slack_in_MA said:

I think I experienced that. I tore my meniscus and sometimes I could walk fine, but then, my ortho told me, the torn piece can flip around, and it would stop you in your tracks and make you cry like a little girl.

so it can flip back and forth randomly while walking?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.