We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Nov 21st was the last international game and that was in Mexico City. Nov 13th was the Germany game.  I doubt they play overseas after Thanksgiving.  The game will probably be played in Nov. My guess is  it will  be the Bills Patriots "home" game and then we will play the Pats in New England the final week of the season.

I can't see the NFL making the Patriots go to Europe twice in a season.

Edited by BritBill
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

. If you want some "off the beaten track" gems - Holland Park is beautiful, Camden and the little venice area is bustling and eclectic and the abandoned tube stations tour is brilliant (think they have re-started again now... they were one of the last to re-open post pandemic because underground, confined spaces etc).

My only visit to London was in 1993 due to a 15 hour layover. I made it a point to go to Baker Street and look at the non-existent 221B house. And I had a pint at a local pub (part of the hop-on-hop-off from Piccadily Circus) . Made the best use of the 10 hours I had in town. 

• Like (+1) 1

EF YOU NFL!  

They will suck the UK for every nickel they can get, using the Bills as their pawn along the way.

We happen to be a very popular team right now--why not prostitute us out to the UK and see if we can't turn billions in profits into tens of billions in profits.

They'll keep doing this crap until they are all dead, or the world has converted to NFL football---which ain't gonna happen.

Edited by Nextmanup

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

EF YOU NFL!  

They will suck the UK for every nickel they can get, using the Bills as their pawn along the way.

We happen to be a very popular team right now--why not prostitute us out to the UK and see if we can't turn billions in profits into tens of billions in profits.

They'll keep doing this crap until they are all dead, or the world has converted to NFL football---which ain't gonna happen.

Yikes. It’s really just a rotation. The only exception has been the Jaguars whose owner is also the owner of Fulham Football Club in west London. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes. It’s really just a rotation. The only exception has been the Jaguars whose owner is also the owner of Fulham Football Club in west London. 

Yes, this doesn't really bother me. Certainly not as much as the mystical rotation that ends up with the Bills at Arrowhead every damn season. (I know that is technically hyperbole.)

4 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

It won’t be pats or jags since they will be playing international as well. If they do non div game down to the top 3 on the list

Home 

Las Vegas Raiders

Dallas Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Denver Broncos - last yr

New York Giants - last yr

Jacksonville Jaguars - doubt

Miami Dolphins - div

New England Patriots - doubt 

New York Jets - div 

Tampa Bay played in Germany this season, does that prevent them from going overseas the following year?

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Yes, this doesn't really bother me. Certainly not as much as the mystical rotation that ends up with the Bills at Arrowhead every damn season. (I know that is technically hyperbole.)

That’s a rotation too. And honestly, since the Bills have actually beaten the Chiefs there the last two regular seasons I’m not sure what everyone is whining about. That game has helped, not hurt, the Bills playoff seeding. 

That’s a rotation too. And honestly, since the Bills have actually beaten the Chiefs there the last two regular seasons I’m not sure what everyone is whining about. That game has helped, not hurt, the Bills playoff seeding. 

I understand its a rotation. I also understand that we have won there. It still ticks me off that the regular season game is over there.

If this were not a window where the Bills are SB contenders and the #1 seed is in play, of course, no one would care. Naturally, if one posits a win, the consequences are only good. However, maybe you think it wouldn't matter if the AFCCG was at Arrowhead. I'm glad it's not.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

I understand its a rotation. I also understand that we have won there. It still ticks me off that the regular season game is over there.

If this were not a window where the Bills are SB contenders and the #1 seed is in play, of course, no one would care. Naturally, if one posits a win, the consequences are only good. However, maybe you think it wouldn't matter if the AFCCG was at Arrowhead. I'm glad it's not.

Don’t want to get into a back and forth, but the Bills weren’t forced to travel to Arrowhead in the playoffs because we played them there in the regular season. We went there because we lost other games we shouldn’t have. 

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t want to get into a back and forth, but the Bills weren’t forced to travel to Arrowhead in the playoffs because we played them there in the regular season. We went there because we lost other games we shouldn’t have. 

Alright, yes I understand . . . it's still a factor overall if everything else remains a tie. 

We have differing sensibilities on this. The matter is trivial. If you wish to call that whining, that's your prerogative.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Alright, yes I understand . . . it's still a factor overall if everything else remains a tie. 

We have differing sensibilities on this. The matter is trivial. If you wish to call that whining, that's your prerogative.

Actually, it hasn’t been a factor, except in the Bills favor. The Bills WON at Arrowhead. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.