We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

a couple observations from my European friends.

The Bills game will likely have to be late October due to the soccer schedules. Specifically for KC and NE - the Bundeleague has a break for the holidays in November.

The Tottenheim stadium is designed like the Bills stadium will be and evidently people are concerned about the turf there.

The tickets for these games have been skyrocketing the last few years.

6 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Oh okay the tweet from Field Yates made it seem we were playing each other but they each host their own home game at the same stadium in London. 

yeah it was looking like it would be the Titans, before they collapsed in the 2nd half of the season!

1 minute ago, boyst said:

it is not as good as french or german turf. they said it is harder to play on.

i'm talking to germans and french and i think they respect the brits.... :D 

I think that is just Spurs being shite. The mighty Arsenal had no issues playing on it last Sunday 💪🏻

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

it is not as good as french or german turf. they said it is harder to play on.

i'm talking to germans and french and i think they respect the brits.... :D 

The Spurs stadium has it's own field for NFL games. It rolls in and out of the stadium over the top of the soccer field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Kind of annoying to lose a home game but whatever.  Give them what could be a possible Lake effect game (Late Nov.-  ish).

I've warmed up a little bit to these Europe games when it's not my team playing.. mainly because it's something to turn on at 9:30am other than pregame shows.  And it's likely a game i wouldn't see more than 2 minutes of had it not been a standalone at 9:30a.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.