Bengals' Board Monitoring TBD

thenorthremembers

Started civil enough but quickly got into thrashing our fans, and city.   Going as far as to say the Bills used a tragedy to call off the previous game because "they wanted no part of us."  Also mentioned us saying Skylar Thompson is a great QB, which I dont recall in the least

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Threads-from-our-Frenemies-part-2?page=2

If they want an honest opinion I think they are an incredibly talented football team.    Think their QB is gifted but incredibly cocky, and as far as cities go...

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

Bills fans trash other bases all the time...Jets, Pats, Fins, Cowboys, Browns, etc etc etc, no biggie.

BenGals fans conveniently forget they've been thrashed by the Browns 7 out of the last 8 games. The secret of the Browns success vs Cincy is simple- get your hands on Burrow & bring him down. (see reply #14 on that thread posted above lol)- they are only "worried about 2 teams and they're both in the division").

Ok, what say you? Will the Bills be able to sack/harass Burrow? If they do it's a 14 point win at the very least. 

• Like (+1) 2

I’d say 95% of my interactions with Bengals fans have been good to great. Most of their fans are where we were in 2019-2020: finally able to get excited for football and having runs in the postseason.

The there’s 5% who are just jerks or talk trash about whatever they can. It’s no different here- we may have more than 5% of our posters who spout off some really dumb stuff. I wouldn’t blame them for their opinions if they got them from reading some of our gameday posts 😂

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 7

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.