Bills/Chiefs Atlanta - Official ROLLCALL thread

DrDawkinstein

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

No Public Presale today. Just got the email:

wxVaTMj.jpg

Is there no public presale today because the Chiefs screwed up didn't get their season ticket holders information about how to buy tickets?   If so, giving them extra time is unfair, both to Bills fans who wanted access to those tickets and to the general public.   It's not their fault the Chiefs can't follow the instructions.  

5 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Is there no public presale today because the Chiefs screwed up didn't get their season ticket holders information about how to buy tickets?   If so, giving them extra time is unfair, both to Bills fans who wanted access to those tickets and to the general public.   It's not their fault the Chiefs can't follow the instructions.  

I dont think that is what happened. It looks like the Chiefs presale was always scheduled for yesterday.

Ticketmaster's system was crashing hard with just Bills fans on Wednesday, so they probably planned to stagger the sales from the start.

But something else happened last night, because most of the Chiefs tickets were taken by late last night. Then this morning, they are all back for sale, and TM is extending STH presale.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont think that is what happened. It looks like the Chiefs presale was always scheduled for yesterday.

Ticketmaster's system was crashing hard with just Bills fans on Wednesday, so they probably planned to stagger the sales from the start.

But something else happened last night, because most of the Chiefs tickets were taken by late last night. Then this morning, they are all back for sale, and TM is extending STH presale.

Thanks.  My paranoia is showing.

I'm sure it's not easy to put together a system for selling 60,000 tickets under these circumstances.  

24 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Thanks.  My paranoia is showing.

I'm sure it's not easy to put together a system for selling 60,000 tickets under these circumstances.  

It should be pretty simple for an entity like Ticketmaster who has been doing it for decades and owns the platform. But they still messed it up because, well, theyre the only game in town.

26 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Tick Pick is much better and cheaper than TM

But you cant trust any ticket other than TM right now because they are in control of the whole show and have already "reclaimed" tickets twice.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

WHAT A MONSTER!!!

Did you watch the video?  Mixon knocks out a female out cold.  It’s as bad as Ray Rice.

in not sure if you are mocking me- but any male, especially an athlete that punches a female is a monster

• Agree 1

Just now, Pete said:

Did you watch the video?  Mixon knocks out a female out cold.  It’s as bad as Ray Rice.

in not sure if you are mocking me- but any male, especially an athlete that punches a female is a monster

I'm on record for stating that Mixon should never have been allowed to play in the NFL.  My comment was specifically about the tearing up the ticket incident.

I can give you background why he punched her too.

she was on a date with a boyfriend.  Joe tried to pick her up.  The girl said that’s my boyfriend- leave me an alone.  Joe called the dude F*g*ot.  The girl defended her BF and got knocked out 

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It should be pretty simple for an entity like Ticketmaster who has been doing it for decades and owns the platform. But they still messed it up because, well, theyre the only game in town.

I agree.  As I thought about, I've had several issues with their system.  Only game in town is right. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'm on record for stating that Mixon should never have been allowed to play in the NFL.  My comment was specifically about the tearing up the ticket incident.

can give you background why he punched her too.

she was on a date with a boyfriend.  Joe tried to pick her up.  The girl said that’s my boyfriend- leave me an alone.  Joe called the dude F*g*ot.  The girl defended her BF and got knocked out 

So knowing the background- Joe has no boundries= he will try and pick up your girl, hit her if she defends you- thats a real douche bag move.

Then earlier that football season Joe ripped up a ticket of a security guard in his face.  No respect for anything, and super selfish.  I thought I was establishing that this was not an isolated incident.  Joe is a douche bag.  I hope Poyer knocks Joe the ***** out!

and no, Joe should not be playing in the NFL- just like Ray Rice and Greg Hardy

On 1/20/2023 at 1:59 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

But you cant trust any ticket other than TM right now because they are in control of the whole show and have already "reclaimed" tickets twice.

Ticketmaster’s tech is actually super impressive. They’re almost entirely a tech company at this point, given most sales are online in some fashion. They had some cool clustering stuff even 10-15 years ago or more. 

This one smells of an intern enabling codes days too early, coupled with intentional single use “codes.” Which FWIW always seemed to me like everyone sharing the same damn passwords.

I however have tickets and seats on a jet, so good to go here again! 

Edited by mcjeff215
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.