Bills/Chiefs Atlanta - Official ROLLCALL thread

DrDawkinstein

10 minutes ago, astb41 said:

just got the cancelled from TM for using CHIEFSKINGDOM.  Anyone with a STH code want to be a pal and snag me a single?

The Kansas City side is FULL of available tickets. Wait for the public presale on Friday morning and I think you'll be fine. KC isnt travelling, seats will be available.

Mafia Take Over.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

The Kansas City side is FULL of available tickets. Wait for the public presale on Friday morning and I think you'll be fine. KC isnt travelling, seats will be available.

Mafia Take Over.

yea that's what I'm hoping for. just feel useless looking at all these single tix on the bills side and I can't just buy one lol

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Not a fan of things like this ahead of having our ticket punched smh.

Then tell the NFL not to sell tickets before the day of the game.

1 minute ago, astb41 said:

yea that's what I'm hoping for. just feel useless looking at all these single tix on the bills side and I can't just buy one lol

Hang in there. Lower bowl will be $100 by game day.

3 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Not a fan of things like this ahead of having our ticket punched smh.

The NFL mandates teams sell tickets. Right now you can get AFCC tickets in Dallas or Cinci. Hell, even rules regulated that Baltimore and whoever was 6th in the NFC post sales of the conf championship game. 

the word seems to just be getting out on chiefs side. the team didn't even send an email out informing their season ticket holders that there was going to be a new release of tickets. seeing a bunch of furious chiefs fans on twitter. it was supposed to go by seniority with three separate releases. i'd be pissed.

Edited by beebe

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Please stop. 🙉

Please stop. 🙈

Please stop. 🙊

You guys are worse than Jim Nantz:

"Bro it's RIGGED," NFL Twitter Reacts to Jim Nantz and Tony Romo's epic ... https://firstsportz.com/nfl-news-twitter-reacts-to-jim-nantz-and-tony-romos-epic-announcers-curse-on-lions/

easter bunny conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

YOU stop with this nonsense, like it matters in the least.

Are you coming to Atlanta or not? That's the thread topic.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.