How confident are you the Bills beat the Bengals?

Steptide

I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen.  If the Bills team that showed up in the first quarter of the wildcard round shows up against the Bengals, we will win.  If it's the team that showed up in the second quarter against the Dolphins, we will almost definitely lose.  I suspect that it will be somewhere in between.

I do know that I'm not emotionally ready for this season to end.

• Like (+1) 3

Are the Bengals actually any good playing on the road? 

All one score games minus their game against the jets week 3 and the game where Tom Brady had a meltdown in the second half 

Not like they played a ton of good teams either

Combine this with not having to play a road game in nearly a month with an inexperienced offensive line, it's bad news for Cincy 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Are the Bengals actually any good playing on the road? 

All one score games minus their game against the jets week 3 and the game where Tom Brady had a meltdown in the second half 

Not like they played a ton of good teams either

Combine this with not having to play a road game in nearly a month with an inexperienced offensive line, it's bad news for Cincy 

Yes

Buffalo has to get to Burrow in this game,  their OL is probably in its worse-shape than it has been all year long.  If we get to him then our chances are really good.  If we don't it could be a 50-50 pick-em game.  Out D has to out play them or we really will have bad time shutting them down.  Oliver needs to go Beast Mode.  The Ravens were all over Burrow in last weeks game and they all most pulled it out.  If we can come close to replicating what their D did we are in the drivers seat,  our O is way better than the Ravens anyway.

GO Bills!!

Coming off a sloppy mistake filled win.    Buffalo's at home.   Cincy's line is in shambles.    Media put Josh back into the doo doo bucket.  Joe Burrow's been smoking too many cigars getting his weenie polished  .   Looks like the Bills are about to put Cincy in the buck to me

• Haha (+1) 1

I do believe buffalo wins … and they will take something from that first matchup, how CIN was trying to out physical them and they will be ready.  But if Buffalo does some how lose I want be able to watch NFL network until the draft. Because it will be all talk about CIN or KC depending on who ever wins the AFCC. It could be mahomes 3 Super Bowl or burrows 2. GO BILLS 

9 minutes ago, Yawning Frog said:

I think it's going to be another wait till next year season again as usual.  😠😠😠

I'm trying not to think this way, but my gut is telling me this is the case, and then I'm getting really bummed thinking about where we go from there, stuck behind the Chiefs AND Bengals.

We need to come out fast and focused tomorrow.  No more sloppiness.  We should win if we play a clean game.  It's all right there in front of us.  Now, what are we made of?  Tomorrow feels like a potentially era defining game.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

I think it's a coin flip.

Heads - Our defense exploits the Bengals Oline woes the way the Ravens did which offsets their superior skill position talent. Josh plays like Good Josh and hits the open man taking plenty of underneath stuff to open up the big play and drives it home when it's there.

Tails - Bengals dynamic offense looks unstoppable like they did a couple weeks ago against a passive defense that can't get to the QB and can't keep up with the Bengals all-world  WRs. Josh Allen forces too much on low percentage plays and we can't keep up.

I won't be shocked to see either version.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 6

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Heads - Our defense exploits the Bengals Oline woes the way the Ravens did which offsets their superior skill position talent. Josh plays like Good Josh and hits the open man taking plenty of underneath stuff to open up the big play and drives it home when it's there.

Tails - Bengals dynamic offense looks unstoppable like they did a couple weeks ago against a passive defense that can't get to the QB and can't keep up with the Bengals all-world  WRs. Josh Allen forces too much on low percentage plays and we can't keep up.

I agree… just because this is what we’ve seen all year long. I hope we turn it up on defense, and no more fumbles…. And Allen takes what’s there,  and get the running backs involved. We have running backs just like everyone else..let’s throw them the ball!!!! 

42 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Isn’t this the case any time 2 good teams play each other?

Too many turnovers since Game 6 vs KC. The schedule for the back half of the season has been soft-- and they have struggled. Obviously they can win-- need to see the Allen that showed up in last year's playoffs. And the D needs to exploit the Bengals OL. Otherwise, it will be falling short again-- and where do they go from there?

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.