How confident are you the Bills beat the Bengals?

Steptide

Down three linemen - if we can hold burrow to less than 20 points man idk 

I like our chances now even more than before.

I don’t see “big dog” Mixon getting much of anything….

so they should be even more one dimensional.  Drop 8 now rush three?

2 hours ago, jaybills said:

After what Eric Weddle stated about Bengals O-line issues, I feel a hell of a lot better that Bills will work the Bengals. Hopefully it leads to a home game against the Jags. 

Finally someone not letting fear distort the vision!!!

• Agree 1

I believe the Bills will win  Josh has a been a monster in the playoffs disregarding his first start back in 2020.  If Leslie Frazier cant limit a Bengals team with their O line in shambles then its time for a change at DC.  Much as that Miami game was a mess with sloppy play the Bengals struggled to get to 250 yards of offense against the Ravens  I firmly believe if Huntley doesnt cough it up for td return the bengals lose last week

On 1/18/2023 at 3:52 PM, billybrew1 said:

I might have agreed with you if the bengals were healthy, but they are not.

The question arises; Can our coaches take major advantage of the Bengals missing a whoppping three OL?

I don’t know what our defense is doing half the time. The QB has the ball all day with zero pressure. If that is our tactic again I think the Bengals shred us on those plays. 
I think KD has lost Josh Allen as well….

I’m sorry…. I’m sorry…. But that is what I see…

Josh went from the best player in the NFL…. To someone easily not the best player in the NFL…..

Last spring I didn’t think an OC could have that kind of effect on a vet QB but there’s no denying it.

The Giants are now running our offense and we are…..

not.

Just a total freakin’ disaster.

It doesn’t explain why the defense fell too, but that’s what happened.

The Giants arent running our offense.  Just because Daboll is the HC doesnt mean they are running our offense.  They are 4th in rushing attempts and 14th in pass attempts.  Daboll isnt even calling the plays.  Mike Kafka is.  Daboll even said the Giants offense wont look like the Bills offense.  It would be more designed to the Giants skillset.

Edited by Scott7975

I like how last year everyone was sure that if we had beaten KC, the Bengals were just a speed bump on the way to the SB. Well, it’s the same core team (albeit with a better record) but this time around I’m seeing a ton of nervous nellies. The only worry I have really is if the team isn’t dialed in with laser focus. If they are and they don’t turn over the ball, Bills win. This isn’t a coin flip match, Bills are the more talented team (even if they don’t always play that way).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

50/50 right now, on Thursday afternoon. Now, if the Bills offense is "firing on all cylinders", I don't think there's a team in the league that can beat them. However, when is the last time the latter happened for a whole game? 🤔

They pretty much need to replicate the Titans game.  that was probably the last time, and they sat guys for a Qtr. 

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

The Giants arent running our offense.  Just because Daboll is the HC doesnt mean they are running our offense.  They are 4th in rushing attempts and 14th in pass attempts.  Daboll isnt even calling the plays.  Mike Kafka is.  Daboll even said the Giants offense wont look like the Bills offense.  It would be more designed to the Giants skillset.

Danny Dimes is sure putting up similar stats to Allen now that Daboll took over.

On 1/18/2023 at 4:28 PM, grog said:

I think Buffalo will struggle with pass coverage, I'm glad this is a home game, my confidence level is 45/55 Cincinnati 😐

Tons of talk about Dorsey and Allen, but I see pass coverage as the deciding factor. Our ability to cover Higgins and Chase will be the difference between a win or loss. I wish I were confident about the pass coverage situation. It’s also fortunate that Cincy has offensive line issues, but will our pass rush pull through? That’s another question mark. The pass rush can help coverage if able to take advantage of a depleted offensive line. However, our pass rush isn’t the most reliable, and Frazier doesn’t dial up much pressure. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, hemma said:

The pff stats along with their banged up OL.

works for me !

11 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I might actually bet this game. I have not felt this sure about a Bills cover in a long time.

Bills - 48

Bengals - 10

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOO never bet on our Games. Bad juju

47 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We'll need Ed, Greg, Boogie and AJ to step it up to a new level. And only blitz Milano. 

Settle Jones Lawson might be keys to the game.
Pressure up the middle. please

NO AJE around the tackle rushing. Just try to push/drive and protect Stay in lane and get a hand up with eyes on Burrows eyes.

52 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We'll need Ed, Greg, Boogie and AJ to step it up to a new level. And only blitz Milano. 

no Edmunds blitz ? hmmm

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Settle Jones Lawson might be keys to the game.
Pressure up the middle. please

NO AJE around the tackle rushing. Just try to push/drive and protect Stay in lane and get a hand up with eyes on Burrows eyes.

no Edmunds blitz ? hmmm

It seems like every time we blitz Edmonds it works

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It seems like every time we blitz Edmonds it works

okay let.s not do that unless its break glass in case of emergency then.
I want Milano playing downhill as often as possible
Blitz AJE on a twist stunt. Or Marlowe ??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.