How confident are you the Bills beat the Bengals?

Steptide

I'm at about 65%. I think the bills are the better team overall, but we've watched them shoot themselves in the foot so many times this season. While I think the bills are fully capable of playing a mistake free game, it's hard to comprehend they will. Being at home is a big advantage (I think). 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 6

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm at about 65%. I think the bills are the better team overall, but we've watched them shoot themselves in the foot so many times this season. While I think the bills are fully capable of playing a mistake free game, it's hard to comprehend they will. Being at home is a big advantage (I think). 

Right there with you.  I think they "should" win, but would not be at all surprised if they do some boneheaded things that cause them to lose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s definitely going to be close no doubt

i don’t know how to feel.

I know the Bengals will be close to mistake free - almost guarantee they are on fire.

buffalo needs to be close.  I do see Allen going full desperation and that is going to win us the game or lose us the game we will find out

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

NOT 

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I hate to say it but maybe 30%?  We have been playing poorly for way too long.  Bengals are a good team with a chip on their shoulder.  I think it’s a safe bet that they win.

They literally were a fumble away from losing and they havent been blowing teams out all year.....but you are Peter Pan so I get it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

They literally were a fumble away from losing and they havent been blowing teams out all year.....but you are Peter Pan so I get it

Fumble and no call block in the back away from losing to Tyler Huntley 

why aren’t they bashing them for this?  

• Agree 5

4 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I hate to say it but maybe 30%?  We have been playing poorly for way too long.  Bengals are a good team with a chip on their shoulder.  I think it’s a safe bet that they win.

Just wondering how come I hear the Bengals have a chip on there shoulder but never hear the Bills do as well? We have 13 seconds from last year that has been talked about to death. Both teams have something to prove and both will come out fired up ready to play. There isn't any less motivation for the Bills then there is for the Bengals. And I'm confident we will show up and win on Sunday, might not be flawless from start to finish but at home we have the edge.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillzFreak said:

Just wondering how come I hear the Bengals have a chip on there shoulder but never hear the Bills do as well? We have 13 seconds from last year that has been talked about to death. Both teams have something to prove and both will come out fired up ready to play. There isn't any less motivation for the Bills then there is for the Bengals. And I'm confident we will show up and win on Sunday, might not be flawless from start to finish but at home we have the edge.

Well, I threw the “chip on shoulder” comment in because of how the game cancellation hurt the Bengals more than anyone else.  The NFL didn’t use their own rules of win % and told the Bengals/Ravens it’s a coin flip.

also, they were playing well against us, and when the game was cancelled, they lost their chance at 1st seed.  

and the Bills, they certainly don’t play like a team with a chip on their shoulder.  Maybe they will against KC? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.