Gronk Almost Signed with Bills?

ExiledInIllinois

I like the idea of Gronk but he's really kind of an annoying person that doesn't do as well in front of the cameras as he believes. Very robotic, kind of awkward. Watch the One Bite pizza review he did for a solid example. He's like a WWF/NFL hybrid right now and I can't really take him seriously. He's also old. If the NFL ultimately ignores him he'll be wrestling within a year, bank on it.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

I like the idea of Gronk but he's really kind of an annoying person that doesn't do as well in front of the cameras as he believes. Very robotic, kind of awkward. Watch the One Bite pizza review he did for a solid example. He's like a WWF/NFL hybrid right now and I can't really take him seriously. He's also old. If the NFL ultimately ignores him he'll be wrestling within a year, bank on it.

He already did appearances at a couple Wrestlemania's.  He had to do a bump where he jumped off a balcony and he was afraid to do it, so 75 year old vince mcmahon did it first to show him that it was safe.  

On 1/18/2023 at 3:07 AM, Nelius said:

I love his commercials. He's the new Baker Mayfield/Progressive type of guy

On 1/18/2023 at 11:25 AM, nucci said:

Just let him join USAA so we don't have to see those commercials

I love his commercials. The new Fanduel commercial is hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2023 at 6:17 PM, Limeaid said:

Von forgot to guarantee to pay for him out of his salary,

A flying elbow wearing a metal brace.  I wonder if he killed Tre what would be charge.  He got off to easily.

Wuttttt lol 'if he killed tre' 😆

Time to lay off the beers

Or

Maybe crack one lol one of the two

39 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Gronk also says he is a Bills fan again...wow...I mean he is a native son but I guess I thought with him being a Patriot for so long he was permanently gone to the dark side.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rob-gronkowski-admits-came-close-235224883.html

Fred Smerlas turned Patriot shill after his career.    Only fair.

The people clinging onto that Tre incident are total asscl*wns.    Dude is the greatest WNY raised football player ever.    Family still a big part of the community.   One of the most popular, good natured and well liked NFL players ever.   He had one brief heat of the moment situation where he was a sh!theel playing against his hometown team who passed on him in the draft.   He apologized and paid the price.   Only such incident in his career.  Just never worked out that he ended up a Bill but Buffalo didn't have $8M to pay him last year and can't blame the guy for not coming back on some league minimum deal with all the beatings he's taken over his career.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Fred Smerlas turned Patriot shill after his career.    Only fair.

The people clinging onto that Tre incident are total asscl*wns.    Dude is the greatest WNY raised football player ever.    Family still a big part of the community.   One of the most popular, good natured and well liked NFL players ever.   He had one brief heat of the moment situation where he was a sh!theel playing against his hometown team who passed on him in the draft.   He apologized and paid the price.   Only such incident in his career.  Just never worked out that he ended up a Bill but Buffalo didn't have $8M to pay him last year and can't blame the guy for not coming back on some league minimum deal with all the beatings he's taken over his career.

Family owns G&G Fitness which you hear commercials on WGR 550 all the time 

• Like (+1) 1

Often thought about which was worse...Troup over Gronk, or Whitner over Ngata.

Whitner at least had a few decent years, but while Ngata was awesome Gronk is probably the best all-time at the position.

😢

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.