AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

Just now, Mango said:

The neutral site thing is was is throwing me for a loop. Otherwise I’d be confident to wait it out. 

If you can't get them at face value as a ST holder, or if they do happen to release any to the public, waiting until gameday is probably you best bet on the resale market.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If it ends up Bills/Chiefs in Atlanta, I expect prices to go down. There are a ton of folks in Buffalo who bought tickets but havent even booked flights or requested off work yet. When reality hits that they wont be able to travel, they'll want to move the tickets.

yep.  Things come up even for people local to WNY for Bills games at the Ralph.  

There will be a bunch available last few days, if the game even goes forward in the first place.

We’re not talking a 30,000-seat stadium here.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Mango said:

Anybody have thoughts on what will happen to ticket prices the next few days?

Just based on the trajectory of Bills, Bengals, and Chiefs playoff tickets the last few weeks I think they’ll drop significantly. 

Or does anybody think they’ll go up? 

$0 on Sunday @ 6:30p.m., after the Bills- Jags are confirmed!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Berky1010 said:

STH have ability to back to Ticketmaster again and purchase if you missed your chance

...and if any STH wants to help my sister sit with the rest of our family (rather than have to use the ticket she got on the opposite side) and make a small commission lemme know. :)   (and yes I utilized the ticket forum for this request as well).

Edited by NEBranch

3 hours ago, Mango said:

Anybody have thoughts on what will happen to ticket prices the next few days?

Just based on the trajectory of Bills, Bengals, and Chiefs playoff tickets the last few weeks I think they’ll drop significantly. 

Or does anybody think they’ll go up? 

Think they will drop

I think once all season ticket holders/fans that really want to go have had an opportunity to get tickets the demand for the secondary market will drop. You might have to wait a few days though

If ticketmaster/bills/NFL didn't correct the mistake of the unauthorized codes I think prices would have been sky high the entire time 

• Like (+1) 1

as of the nfl release the bills had sold 25k seats and the chiefs had sold 23k seats. 

a new set of nosebleed seats (between the upper 40s as well as a section of upper endzone) were released earlier today on the bills side only. that was probably another 3000 seats or so. all were sold. 

so as it stands, the bills have sold 28k seats. they've also probably bought up close to 1000 seats on the chiefs side (resale market). so that will be about a 6k seat advantage for buffalo let's say.

once the sale extends beyond the presale, it should be pretty 50/50 from there as demand for the remaining 15k or so seats will remain high. but bills fans will be more aggressive buying re-sale tickets since this game means more to the city, so when it's all said and done, i'll predict the split will be something like 

40,000 bills fans

30,000 chiefs fans 

34 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

Before stubhub eBay was the main marketplace for resale tickets.  I bought and sold occasionally that way.  Then with stubhub etc, ebay is pretty much a non factor.

And now stubhub is largely a nonfactor since Ticketmaster implemented their own resale platform directly integrated into the same place you buy the tickets in the first place. Sure stubhub, tick pick, seatgeek, etc still exist, but the vast majority of inventory for resale is now just on the mother ship. Even with the fees, it's very rare that I'll see better prices on any of those other third party sites anymore. More people resell on TM now, so there's more competition on there.

Seems I'm always finding the best resale prices on TM these days, whether I'm buying for a game a few days in advance or watching the prices fall in the minutes before game time (this is way more common for other sports and stadiums outside of Highmark, by the way. There are a lot fewer people who adjust the prices of their tickets for Bills games and try to sell or buy last minute. One big factor being that the internet/service sucks and makes it hard to do around the stadium last minute on game day!)

They were just talking on the radio about how badly Ticketmaster screwed up the ticket sales in Atlanta.

I guess they leaked a purchase time code or some such that screwed a lot of legitimate season ticket holders out of their slot to get tickets.

Thanks for that!

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

They were just talking on the radio about how badly Ticketmaster screwed up the ticket sales in Atlanta.

I guess they leaked a purchase time code or some such that screwed a lot of legitimate season ticket holders out of their slot to get tickets.

Thanks for that!

Even worse. They left old generic codes active and folks used them on Wednesday. Then after they figured out the problem around 2pm Wednesday, they shut it down, and cancelled all the ticket orders that had used those codes, all the resale orders, etc, and put everything back up for sale Wednesday afternoon.

Then the same thing happened with the Chiefs tickets yesterday, and they cancelled a bunch of orders last night.

That is why they pushed the public presale and extended the STH presale today.

56 minutes ago, Bandito said:

StubHub is a horrible resaler of tickets. Will never use them again. Tick Pick is a great site and much cheaper 

Never had a problem with SH I could not get resolved. 

An issue in preseason and using SH I was told to go to ticket counter and had real tickets from them in minutes. 

I buy almost all of the away tickets though SH and many concerts etc. I'm quite good at it and knowing when to buy. The tickets for this game will be sub $200 by kickoff if you hang on and don't mind waiting. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.