AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

Just now, mikemac2001 said:

What are they suppose to do - they kind of have to sell in advance so people can plan just in case things happen this way.

Of course, it isn’t intended as a sleight by the NFL in any way but big tough guys need to feel victimized as motivation. Even Brady used the “us against the world” mantra when the Patriots* were overwhelming favorites.

11 hours ago, astb41 said:

The codes will come about an hour or 30min before that’s what I’ve noticed in the past with things like this

Still waiting (fingernail chewing); To my employer: in all fairness I should disclose that no work will be forthcoming from me for approx the next hour or so. :worthy:

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Beast said:

Some will buy. It will be a chance to get back to the SB after an almost 30 year absence. People will want to be there to see that event.

I preemptively bought tickets to both Buffalo and Tennessee last year. I don’t think they’ll stick at $600. They were about $250 last year.  

6 minutes ago, NEBranch said:

Thanks, just got it...took long enough to get that word out.  Coulda done that yesterday.

Ticketmaster effed this up at pretty much every level every day this week. They screwed up the Bills STH presale on Wednesday. They screwed up the Chiefs presale Wednesday and yesterday. And they continue to rake in the ridiculous fees for being completely incompetent. Worst service provider ever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Anybody have thoughts on what will happen to ticket prices the next few days?

Just based on the trajectory of Bills, Bengals, and Chiefs playoff tickets the last few weeks I think they’ll drop significantly. 

Or does anybody think they’ll go up? 

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ticketmaster effed this up at pretty much every level every day this week. They screwed up the Bills STH presale on Wednesday. They screwed up the Chiefs presale Wednesday and yesterday. And they continue to rake in the ridiculous fees for being completely incompetent. Worst service provider ever.

Correct, and that was all resolved yesterday PM.  NFL could've at least provided notice that they needed more time yesterday.

Just now, Mango said:

Just based on the trajectory of Bills, Bengals, and Chiefs playoff tickets the last few weeks I think they’ll drop significantly. 

If it ends up Bills/Chiefs in Atlanta, I expect prices to go down. There are a ton of folks in Buffalo who bought tickets but havent even booked flights or requested off work yet. When reality hits that they wont be able to travel, they'll want to move the tickets.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Generally they drop up to kickoff.

Personally I don't think that will be the case for this potential game.  It's a neutral site championship game, next closest thing to a superbowl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NEBranch said:

Correct, and that was all resolved yesterday PM.  NFL could've at least provided notice that they needed more time yesterday.

The messed up yesterday too. Late last night there werent many Chiefs tickets left, but this morning there are a ton re-opened. Looks like they had to cancel Chiefs purchases yesterday and re-list them today. What a ***** show

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If it ends up Bills/Chiefs in Atlanta, I expect prices to go down. There are a ton of folks in Buffalo who bought tickets but havent even booked flights or requested off work yet. When reality hits that they wont be able to travel, they'll want to move the tickets.

In my opinion demand will far outpace the supply outlined in this scenario.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Generally they drop up to kickoff.

Personally I don't think that will be the case for this potential game.  It's a neutral site championship game, next closest thing to a superbowl.

The neutral site thing is was is throwing me for a loop. Otherwise I’d be confident to wait it out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.