AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

36 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Tickets are pretty much sold out! Had a friend use my code and he could only score a pair for $4000. That’s right 4k. Never would I ever!

They just released more on the bills side. Any chance you could try and use your code again and snag me a single ticket? 949-558-1422 hit me up if you can!

For those who used a generic code and sold on stubhub, they will be screwed if Ticketmaster cancels their ticket.

The stubhub penalty for a ‘dropped sale’ is at least what stubhub sold the seats for, or what stubhub had to pay to acquire similar seats to complete the sale.

I got two verified resale tickets from Ticketmaster, but see what i just got...

Attention Ticketholder,

The tickets you purchased were acquired by a buyer who used an unauthorized code. As such, your tickets have been canceled and your card has been refunded in full. You should see the refund processed in seven to 10 business days.

AFC Championship Game
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
Sunday, January 29th at 6:30PM

You may have an opportunity to purchase tickets at a later time, subject to availability. Please visit your team's site for further onsale dates/times.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Ticketmaster Fan Support

2 minutes ago, kkim0904 said:

I got two verified resale tickets from Ticketmaster, but see what i just got...

Attention Ticketholder,

The tickets you purchased were acquired by a buyer who used an unauthorized code. As such, your tickets have been canceled and your card has been refunded in full. You should see the refund processed in seven to 10 business days.

AFC Championship Game
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
Sunday, January 29th at 6:30PM

You may have an opportunity to purchase tickets at a later time, subject to availability. Please visit your team's site for further onsale dates/times.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Same. Real lame. Ticketmaster messed this up big time. Allowing the old codes to be used, allowing resale when the event had no resale. And then they fix it at 1pm and take back all the tickets. Eff Ticketmaster.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Same. Real lame. Ticketmaster messed this up big time. Allowing the old codes to be used, allowing resale when the event had no resale. And then they fix it at 1pm and take back all the tickets. Eff Ticketmaster.

They should give pre-codes to the innocent bystander as a remedy.  

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ticket availability as of 8pm Jan 18.  Has anyone tried to buy on the KC side?

1.jpg

I tried on the chiefs Reddit page to get someone to get me a ticket. But a few people checked my comments and posts and knew I was a bills fan so they said no haha

Had the same experience buying secondary tickets on Ticketmaster...paid $409 each+fees and it was cancelled.  Just went back in and used my season ticket code, got comparable tickets for $220 each and no service fee...at least they made up for the gaffe.

• Like (+1) 1

My tickets sold by erroneous/crooks reseller were fully refunded this morning. The tickets I bought at 3 pm, much cheaper with no fees, are still active. So, it appears everything was fixed/corrected. I believe the huge supply of Chiefs-only tickets will open up at 10 pm tonight to the general public unless that is delayed due to yesterday's problems. I do not think anyone , other than chiefs fans, can access those tickets right now. I hope a mass of Bills fans buy up the chiefs tickets when they open up (tonight?).  Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.