AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

3 minutes ago, astb41 said:

I used an "unauthorized" code and now i'm worried my ticket is going to get cancelled.  Anyone want to snag a single for me?  Looks like there's lots left

If they clawback tickets due to Ticketmaster's own technical failings, after this ***** show with Taylor Swift tickets, this will be real bad PR for Ticketmaster.

Theyre better off never admitting that bad codes were used and just move on.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If they clawback tickets due to Ticketmaster's own technical failings, after this ***** show with Taylor Swift tickets, this will be real bad PR for Ticketmaster.

Theyre better off never admitting that bad codes were used and just move on.

Where do you think all these suddenly available tickets came from?

5 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

BILLSMAFIA and CHIEFSKINGDOM code orders are being slowly cancelled... and released back to season ticket holders

Ugh!  Just the cancelled email!!

Does anyone not using their STH code want to be a pal and snag a single for me?

Edited by astb41

1 minute ago, beebe said:

can someone post the text of the cancellation email. 

I didn't get an email from TM. I got a refund email from Klarna and then in TM app where it had my ticket I click that and it says voided

5 minutes ago, papazoid said:

unofficially....i think the 10am group was ok.....the trouble started with the noon group

Amazingly, but not too surprisingly, I think it comes down to Ticketmaster somehow not having their ***** together, and they didnt realize it until the noon group.

At 11am, TM had generic codes working, resale authorized, and no queue when I came in to look at tickets. I think they realized their mess after the noon group started and thats when they locked it down before the 2pm group. They pushed 2pm slot back to 3pm, and now the site looks different. No resale allowed, have to get in queue with a text code every time you want to see seating, etc.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.