AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Can any STH with access tell us what remaining availability looks like? They sold out yet or what?

it's basically only solo seats available in the lower levels. i'd estimate about 20 seats left. 

in the 200 level, there's about 20 sets of seats (in 2s and 4s), probably about 300 seats overall.

in the 300 level, there's about 100 sets of seats (in 2s, 4s, 6s and 8s), probably about 500 available seats in all. 

• Like (+1) 1

Different codes went public by mistake before season ticket holders could use their unique numbered code.  Bills code was "billsmafia" and chiefs was "cheifskingdom".  I doubt nothing can be done about it but I'd complain to your season ticket rep. Huge screw up by somebody. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, mmacie said:

Different codes went public by mistake before season ticket holders could use their unique numbered code.  Bills code was "billsmafia" and chiefs was "cheifskingdom".  I doubt nothing can be done about it but I'd complain to your season ticket rep. Huge screw up by somebody. 

that wasnt the code for Bills tickets that I was sent, this sounds like fake news 

*update - sold out

Edited by PaattMaann

Just now, PaattMaann said:

that wasnt the code for Bills tickets that I was sent, this sounds like fake news 

sold out from my view

I received a unique code as a STH to use at 12PM.  Those other generic codes spread through social media for anyone to use and they bought everything up.  I had to use the billsmafia code before my i could use my STH code from the bills. 

1 minute ago, mmacie said:

I received a unique code as a STH to use at 12PM.  Those other generic codes spread through social media for anyone to use and they bought everything up.  I had to use the billsmafia code before my i could use my STH code from the bills. 

I was able to use my code to buy tickets, and someone at 10 am was able to use his code to use 

1 hour ago, DC Greg said:

Wow. I was kidding when I said what if they do “gobills2022” again like the Browns game in detroit. Kind of shocked they used generic codes like that. But I’m very lucky… my buddy texted me to use the CHEIFSKINGDOM code. We both got pairs in section 315 for $185 per ticket. That’s less than I just paid to go to the wild card game. It will be really something if this happens. 

pretty decent chance… figure 52/48 chance of Buffalo winning and 95/5 KC beating the Jags.

Okay, okay, more like 70/30  on the latter ;)

8 minutes ago, papazoid said:

i'm hearing unauthorized codes were used by some, those tix are being cancelled, refunded and released back.

ticketmaster messed again

Funny phrasing if that comes from Ticketmaster, since if the codes were successful, they were technically "authorized" but Ticketmaster screwed up the authorization list.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.