AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

on the bills side lower level between the 20s, there's already 13 different sets of tickets being re-sold.

cost of each set (per ticket):

$2547 

$2557 

$2215

$2557

$2045

$2045 

$2045

$2506

$2769

$2437

$1636

$2557

$2336

These are more than 3x markup literal minutes after purchasing. Plus re-sale fees. 

5 minutes ago, astb41 said:

If any really awesome STH with a code wants to buy me a single ticket in the 100 or 200 level please text me at 949-558-1422.

I can venmo immediately and the first beer at the stadium will be on me!

there's only a handful of pairs left in the lower level and 200 level in the entire stadium. scattered singles however.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Disappointed in Bills STH with how many blocks of 6 tickets I already see on Resale marked up from $275 to $1500+. There are a lot of Bills fans who want to go and give the boys a hometown crowd.

and they will be there, just having to pay a lot more to get in the door, but dont worry, they will be there

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Does anyone know what the password is to unlock the tickets on Ticketmaster?

It’s in an email from the Bills. All STH have individual codes. And there is double verification, they text a code to the cell phone on record. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.