Any news about KC? If we win Sunday.

Bernie Lomax

45 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Prices started at $120. My seat was $145 but ended up being $185 after frickin' Ticketmaster fees.

I fly in Sunday at 10am so I'll miss whatever reverie is planned for Saturday. But I'll be up for a postgame celebration/wake.

Driving back immediately after the game or so. Depends on a few things. I will make sure I pass along info to you on what I find out. I think many of us are relying on @DrDawkinstein

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

Driving back immediately after the game or so. Depends on a few things. I will make sure I pass along info to you on what I find out. I think many of us are relying on @DrDawkinstein

BBA will likely have a party Saturday night at Whitehall. We're already planning tailgates. TAKING OVER THE GULCH!

Will keep everyone posted.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I just realized I never got the code at 1 for the 2PM presale (which is supposed to be my window.)

I just emailed my ticket rep, but if anyone could share the code with me via DM so I can buy a couple tickets I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Youre 2 hours too late bud. Sold out by noon.

edit: Hearing they may be opening new blocks of tickets at 2pm. Hang in there!

Edited by DrDawkinstein

5 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I just realized I never got the code at 1 for the 2PM presale (which is supposed to be my window.)

I just emailed my ticket rep, but if anyone could share the code with me via DM so I can buy a couple tickets I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

There is no group code, the code is individual for the season ticket account.  You need to contact your rep

Just now, Captain Caveman said:

I reached out to my rep, waiting to hear back.  In the past the code has been my season ticket account number, will hope that's it.

Same here...my 2:00 window is open (if they add tickets) but I didn't receive an email with a code.  We'll see what my rep says...

The Bills contacted me via email admitting there were serious technical issues with the first go around. I complained having been forced to use my access to buy on the resale at significantly higher prices (plus fees). I used their new window just now and was able to pretty easily get my three tickets. Problem for me is I now have six tickets (three are $411 each however).  I am seeing what my options are.  I prefer to simply get my earlier money refunded and throw the three tickets back to the seller.

If not, I will be forced to sell my tickets which is definitely not my preference. I definitely will NOT be asking more than I paid which might make this relatively easy. Maybe.

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Thanks!

Try "B" before your Bills season ticket account number. That's what mine was: "B#######"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.