Any news about KC? If we win Sunday.

Bernie Lomax

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since I have a ripped and thick chest....I'll put BILL and you can have the S.

And the ! 

Edit and add

PTR is going; eball is going with wife, I lost track of a few others. I have not seen if @augie is going. We will be sure to connect down there. I gotta add to the total number of fellow degen bills fans I've met. 

Edited by boyst

Just now, boyst said:

As a neutral observer. Should two men in their 40s be shirtless and painted chested at a sports event? 

It would be more impressive if it was outdoors, but since this is a Bills game I'll allow it.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just got mine. You'll be happy to know I only bought one. No hoarding.

I hope you're joking.  Most reasonable posters do not begrudge a STHer from getting a benefit.

My whining was about an inability to price out a ticket (as an out of towner trying to come in for the game).  The roller coaster of the pricing has just started. 

10 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

same

9AM there - they're still getting to work to log on.

if they're as diehard as people say they'd be doing it already.

price of tix from BUF to ATL are going up, demand is going up per web

price kc to atl are flat without increased demand.

2 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Looks like largely only singles are left for the 12p window - lots of "verified resale", with most looking around a $200+ higher prices after fees are added.

I need a single! I’m not a STH so I’m out til Monday. Want to buy me one in 100s or 200s?? I’ll buy you beers at the game and venmo immediately. Text me 949-558-1422

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I hope you're joking.  Most reasonable posters do not begrudge a STHer from getting a benefit.

My whining was about an inability to price out a ticket (as an out of towner trying to come in for the game).  The roller coaster of the pricing has just started. 

Prices started at $120. My seat was $145 but ended up being $185 after frickin' Ticketmaster fees.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

And the ! 

Edit and add

PTR is going; eball is going with wife, I lost track of a few others. I have not seen if @augie no is going. We will be sure to connect down there. I gotta add to the total number of fellow degen bills fans I've met. 

I fly in Sunday at 10am so I'll miss whatever reverie is planned for Saturday. But I'll be up for a postgame celebration/wake.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.