Any news about KC? If we win Sunday.

Bernie Lomax

18 minutes ago, DieHardFan said:

I though 3 1/2 hrs was bad.

Tried to buy some additional a couple of years ago and they told me since I sold some (Big Brother watching) they wouldn't sell to me.

Also I believe that when they start selling again they are only going to sell to locals.

(Which isn't all bad since we don't want any more of those NE area fans getting tickets 😜)

It's all business now. Remember the days you could bring in a Qt thermos full of any liquid you wanted, and subs? 

The Pegulas would have a heart attacK!

There was a time when people brought kegs into War Memorial! :lol:

The NFL is an expensive club to belong to, and it gets more expensive every year. Bills tickets go up $5-$20 each season. 

On 1/16/2023 at 2:48 PM, LabattBlue said:

You are a STH, and instead of calling the Bills, you look for an answer here?  

I've got tickets for sale. Great seats ... cheap.

Send me your credit card information and I'll forward you the tix.

Suspicious Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I have heard back from my rep verifying that tomorrow's sale, which begins at 10 am, is the first time any tickets will be available and that there are many more tickets available than there were when tickets went on sale last December for the playoffs at Highmark. As I expected since only extra tickets (above what were already purchased by STH) were relatively few. She also said an equal number are being made available to Chiefs and Bills fans. I believe capacity is around 75,000 or so at Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta . I still have hope that tickets will still be available for my time slot at noon. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DC Greg said:

Dang. I was hoping the secret season ticket holder presale code would be "gobills2022" again :lol:

Psstt.. don't tell anyone, but it's "gobills2023" since it's a new year. 

1 hour ago, DieHardFan said:

It's all business now. Remember the days you could bring in a Qt thermos full of any liquid you wanted, and subs

The Pegulas would have a heart attacK!

You can still bring food in, just not drinks.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

I have heard back from my rep verifying that tomorrow's sale, which begins at 10 am, is the first time any tickets will be available and that there are many more tickets available than there were when tickets went on sale last December for the playoffs at Highmark. As I expected since only extra tickets (above what were already purchased by STH) were relatively few. She also said an equal number are being made available to Chiefs and Bills fans. I believe capacity is around 75,000 or so at Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta . I still have hope that tickets will still be available for my time slot at noon. 

I don't follow this line of logic...both of these sales, last december and this upcoming possible atlanta game, will be open to season ticket holders. Last december it was open to the 55,000 season ticket holders or whatever, and this atlanta game will only be open to about 30,000 allotted to the Bills. So how will there be many more available tickets available for this game than for a stadium only dedicated to Bills season ticket holders? 

4 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I don't follow this line of logic...both of these sales, last december and this upcoming possible atlanta game, will be open to season ticket holders. Last december it was open to the 55,000 season ticket holders or whatever, and this atlanta game will only be open to about 30,000 allotted to the Bills. So how will there be many more available tickets available for this game than for a stadium only dedicated to Bills season ticket holders? 

Highmark holds about 70,000, of which about 60,000 are season tickets.  So, in December there were only about 10,000 available tickets.  

Just now, Just Jack said:

Highmark holds about 70,000, of which about 60,000 are season tickets.  So, in December there were only about 10,000 available tickets.  

So he is talking about tickets being available in Atlanta for NON season ticket holders? 

Also, there were no general public sale last years playoffs, all tickets were bought by season ticket holders unless I am misremembering. 

Yes, but in this scenario those 60,000 ST holders are going to be part of the demand

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

So he is talking about tickets being available in Atlanta for NON season ticket holders? 

Also, there were no general public sale last years playoffs, all tickets were bought by season ticket holders unless I am misremembering. 

No, all tickets available for Buffalo fans

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

Yes, but in this scenario those 60,000 ST holders are going to be part of the demand

Yes, just like in December. 

It's not just like December though.  In December the ST holders already had their tickets, they could just buy more if they wanted to.  Now they have no tickets and this is their only shot to get any.  Very different.

• Like (+1) 1

Im still not following, it could just be that I am dumb...but...

For a home playoff game there are are 60,000 STHs who all are guaranteed their seat if they want it. 

For Atlanta, there are 35,000 open seats to satisfy the demands of 60,000 STHs. 

How does that equate to there being a better chance of a STH getting a ticket to Atlanta than the home playoff game last year? In the first scenario you were GAURANTEED a ticket, this upcoming game you have to hope the first 5,000 STHs dont all decide to buy 6 tickets. 

Paattmaann: In December, a large number of the ~65,000 tickets for the game were already sold before STHers got a chance to purchase the few remaining tickets. This morning, there should be about 30-35,000 tickets available first to Bills  STHers  (I believe the exact same number will be made available to KC STHers) who, like you, have no tickets. All STHers are limited to a maximum of six tickets, regardless of how many seats they actually have owned. For me, I have two season tickets. I am going to try and buy 3 at noon today. 

So, there will be way more tickets available this morning than last December. Most of us have no idea if corporations and the like, and people in the ticket business whether they are listed under multiple accounts or a single account. The reason this matters is, again, that you can only purchase a maximum of 6 tickets per account. If I were to guess, I would assume most corporations and the like have only a single account. For tax purposes. 

Is this any clearer for you?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

It's a little annoying that there's no info on pricing yet.... but I guess we have to remember the days of hitting redial on your phone for 3 hours trying to get through to Ticketmaster back in the 90s.

Between $120 and $750 according to my rep

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.