Josh Allen Bashers, what's your solution?

ChicagoRic

44 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I don't agree with Nick Wright very often but his analysis of Josh here is pretty spot on and enough to have me worried that our window isn't as wide open as we thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Now that guy is always going to be sharpening his knives for Allen.

Even when Allen was playing lights out last season he was the last to acknowledge it.

Too biased for my taste.

As much as there are folks that cherry-pick the plays they like from Allen to gloss over the things he could improve, there are those that cherry-pick just the negatives to justify their overall poor assessment of Allen as a QB.

The truth is usually found somewhere closer to the middle than where these talking heads land.

Edited by WideNine
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NUT said:

Josh Allen regression is all over YouTube today. Nick Wright lovin it.

What regression?  Seriously how could anyone watch that game and declare Allen has regressed?  I actually like Nick Wright's Sirius radio show.  He's funny on it.  But the guy is clearly pushing buttons in an effort to stoke controversy and generate clicks. 

Some times Wright will admit to what he's doing like he did a couple of months ago when he said how he is against anyone and any team that threatens the Chiefs and Mahomes position as best in the NFL.  His constant attacks on Allen are a sign of respect because he knows the Bills & Allen are a major threat to the Chiefs/Mahommes reign.  He can't abide any other team or player getting accolades over his beloved Mahomes & Chiefs.

If you pay attention you will notice that he's pretty snarky about Joe Burrow and the Bengals.  Gee I wonder why? And don't look now but he's starting to crap all over Trevor Lawrence.  He calls him the "the prince that was promised".  Oh and he takes shots at Herbert all the time to.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I don't agree with Nick Wright very often but his analysis of Josh here is pretty spot on and enough to have me worried that our window isn't as wide open as we thought.

**** it!  Trade him while the value is high.  Starting to think this fan base doesn't deserve a QB like him.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Even when Allen was playing lights out last season he was the last to acknowledge it.

To biased for my taste.

As much as there are folks that cherry-pick the plays they like from Allen to gloss over the things he could improve, there are those that cherry-pick just the negatives to justify their overall poor assessment of Allen as a QB.

The truth is usually found somewhere closer to the middle than where these talking heads land.

If you are a fan of a QB and team that threatens the supremacy of KC & Mahomes you can not take ANYTHING that Wright says about your team & QB seriously.  Wright will lie by omission, exaggerate and misrepresent the stats to try to destroy your team and character assassinate your QB.  He has admitted this on a number of occasions.

As a football fan Wright's ONLY value is as an entertainer.  He's funny as hell. But to take anything he throws out as a serious analysis of the NFL is foolish.  Don't get mad at the clown enjoy his comedy show.  And remember as long as Allen and the Bills are Wright's number one targets know that he considers them the biggest threats to his beloved Chiefs & Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WideNine said:

To biased for my taste.

8 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

**** it!  Trade him while the value is high.  Starting to think this fan base doesn't deserve a QB like him.

I encourage you to actually watch the video I posted before criticizing.

30 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Guys, I used to love Fox Sports.

Listened to Colin Cowherd for years.

Do yourselves a favor, and stop listening to all of them - Dan Patrick, Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright.

They are common fans with a microphone.

They don’t really “know” football. Nick Wright is a Chiefs fan who never played the game, doesn’t watch film. Same with Cowherd.

I ditched them before the Vikings game and have never looked back.

They’re useless, so them telling you how to feel about your team is only going to result in you being frustrated.

Youtube has a wealth of All-22 breakdowns with smarter people about the game then the Fox or ESPN dopes.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

There is nothing Nick Wright can say about Allen and the Bills that is "spot on".  The man uses character assassination as a comedy gimmick.  His bias against ANYONE that threatens the Chiefs & Mahomes reign as "kings of the NFL" will become a target for this guys vitriol.  For Bills fans, Wright is like the serpent who whispered to Eve to eat that apple.  Wright packages lies and half truths to paint the picture he wants you to see.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

There is nothing Nick Wright can say about Allen and the Bills this is "spot on".  The man uses character assassination as a comedy gimmick.  His bias against ANYONE that threatens the Chiefs & Mahomes reign as "kings of the NFL" will become a target for this guys vitriol.  For Bills fans, Wright is like the serpent who whispered to Eve to eat that apple.  Wright packages lies and half truths to paint the picture he wants you to see.

If you say so.  I challenge you to watch the video I posted and counter a single argument.

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Guys, I used to love Fox Sports.

Listened to Colin Cowherd for years.

Do yourselves a favor, and stop listening to all of them - Dan Patrick, Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright.

They are common fans with a microphone.

They don’t really “know” football. Nick Wright is a Chiefs fan who never played the game, doesn’t watch film. Same with Cowherd.

I ditched them before the Vikings game and have never looked back.

They’re useless, so them telling you how to feel about your team is only going to result in you being frustrated.

Youtube has a wealth of All-22 breakdowns with smarter people

about the game then the Fox or ESPN dopes.

Wright is a homer born and raised in Kansas City. Pay no attention. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

If you say so.  I challenge you to watch the video I posted and counter a single argument.

I heard what Wright has to say.  I watch and listen to the guy all the time.  He's entertaining but his football knowledge is that of a rabid fan.  Anything Wright says about Allen and the Bills is filtered through his hatred of all things that threaten the Chiefs & Mahomes.  It would be like a New England fan telling other Patriot fans to watch a video about Tom Brady or Bill Belichick put out by a knowledgeable Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Wait Josh was two drops one from Knox one from Shakur from 5 touchdown passes and that’s a bad game. Maybe you should stick for another team or call Brandon Beane to trade him cause I don’t know if you take this guy who actually said on his Sirius radio show on maddog radio that Josh Allen will be the biggest bust since Jamarcus Russell seriously or are you just trolling

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Wright is a homer born and raised in Kansas City. Pay no attention. 

100% agree.

He’s a Chiefs fan who is there to gloat.

What I can’t stand about the Nick Wrights of the world is they act like they hand scouted Patrick Mahomes and convinced the Kansas City FO to take him over another guy they were going to take.

They act like they had a hand in building the team. 

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Answer the question; If the window is closing as you are alluding to, and Allen's so-called regression is the reason; then why keep him?

Dammit, I want you to watch the video because it's the Rick Astley video :D  Guess I'll never make it as an interent troll.  Of course our window is wide open.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

If the window is closing as you are alluding to, and Allen's so-called regression is the reason; then why keep him?  

Bingo. Why don't these people just come out and say that we need to unload Allen while his value is high as his "regression" is becoming a problem.  And incredibly they're pointing us to Nick Wright's comments in support of this insane position. I wish they could ask famous NFL analyst Nick Wright where the Bills should send Allen. My guess is Wright would be all for shipping Allen off to the NFC.

Down here in Cincinnati Joe Burrow had a great response to the nonsense of "Super Bowl windows".  It was along the lines that as long as he's the QB the Bengals are in their SB window.  Well the exact same thing applies to Josh Allen in Buffalo.  I have no patience for those Bills fans that argue otherwise.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Wait Josh was two drops one from Knox one from Shakur from 5 touchdown passes and that’s a bad game. Maybe you should stick for another team or call Brandon Beane to trade him cause I don’t know if you take this guy who actually said on his Sirius radio show on maddog radio that Josh Allen will be the biggest bust since Jamarcus Russell seriously or are you just trolling

And Diggs was very close to what could've been the 6th

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Bingo. Why don't these people just come out and say that we need to unload Allen while his value is high as his "regression" is becoming a problem.  And incredibly they're pointing us to Nick Wright's comments in support of this insane position. I wish they could ask famous NFL analyst Nick Wright where the Bills should send Allen. My guess is Wright would be all for shipping Allen off to the NFC.

Down here in Cincinnati Joe Burrow had a great response to the nonsense of "Super Bowl windows".  It was along the lines that as long as he's the QB the Bengals are in their SB window.  Well the exact same thing applies to Josh Allen in Buffalo.  I have no patience for those Bills fans that argue otherwise.

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah here's a great example of the kind of play you're referring to:

It's 3rd and long. Davis is WIDE open in the flat and could probably make it to the 1st down marker. Instead Allen throws a low percentage deep pass to another WR in single coverage.

I assume you think he made the incorrect throw here?

of course not,   gj picking the one time it worked to try and make your point though.   go find the other 6 that killed drives.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.