We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

Unlike last week i think the D will play with an edge today and be super physical.

We may not see “New England perfect game” Josh but he’s going to be dialed in and play a very good game.

Cant wait.  Leaving in a couple hours for the stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t think it was a pretty good indicator of the season .. Buffalo made so many mistakes against Miami (a team that does that to us this year). 

I do think you’d be correct in pointing out to anyone saying things like “well, if we just don’t turn it over today…” that, ok, would be great, but they don’t seem very focused on playing zero turnover games.  

Certainly would be a perfect time for them to start.   

I mean if you look at the stats the Bills are near the top in NFL turning over the ball. Especially, amoung the playoff teams. Of course, it doesn't mean they will turn over the ball today. However, it absolutely is a top priority and a concern. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I mean if you look at the stats the Bills are near the top in NFL turning over the ball. Especially, amoung the playoff teams. Of course, it doesn't mean they will turn over the ball today. However, it absolutely is a top priority and a concern. 

enough of your negative energy man, enough!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

That's because it is one of the least predictive stats season to season. Which can also apply to game to game as well. Whereas other stats like rushing ypg or passing ypg are more predictive. 

The stats are what they are. You can chose to ignore, deflect, or excuse them. 

The "least predictive stat" narrative doesn't really negate the facts going into today's game. 

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The stats are what they are. You can chose to ignore, deflect, or excuse them. 

The "least predictive stat" narrative doesn't really negate the facts going into today's game. 

listen man. every true bills fan wants to see them win today, it's gameday, we don't need to hear every EXCUSE why they can lose. maybe you'll have a hard time comprehending that as you have been hell bent with YOUR reasons why they lose.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Hours away now till a date with destiny. 

... I was up all night and able to count the hours until. Every 45 minutes to every hour I was able to contemplate destiny. 

Not because of anticipation for the game but 4 month regression. 😢

Long time fan here whose first Bills memory was 1966 AFC championship game loss to the Chiefs at home.   

I’ve been through the Knox era losses to Chargers in 1980 and losing to Kenny Anderson Bengals in 1981.

The Marv Levy Bills’ 1988 loss to Bengals was a tough pill but that Bills team were newbies to playoffs.  Their foibles from 1988 - 1996 caused a long standing angst in me but drew my kids into Bills fandom.  

As I have aged the tragic losses - Wide Right, MusicCity Miracle and 13 Seconds - have hurt less and less as my life perspective has changed.  

While I hope the Bills win today and go on to the Superbowl I am at ease with any outcome. This year’s team has overcome so much already and will always hold a place in my fondest Bills memories. 

That said, Go Bills!!!  

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

listen man. every true bills fan wants to see them win today, it's gameday, we don't need to hear every EXCUSE why they can lose. maybe you'll have a hard time comprehending that as you have been hell bent with YOUR reasons why they lose.

GO BILLS!!!

Listen man! I got my BILLS hat and windbreaker on at 630 am in Cali. Wore both proudly yesterday as random people talked to me about Josh Allen and the Billls. 

Despite my negative vibe no one wants a big win more than me. 

Go Bills!

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Listen man! I got my BILLS hat and windbreaker on at 630 am in Cali. Wore both proudly yesterday as random people talked to me about Josh Allen and the Billls. 

Despite my negative vibe no one wants a big win more than me. 

Go Bills!

then lets see that positive energy that goes with your attire, man. you made your excuses as to why they can lose, now lets spread the positive vibe until kick off!!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1