We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

I’m sure they are indeed aware of facts. The question is whether they’re capable of doing anything about it.

I still don’t get how that’s a fact lol…cincy can’t run the football and their secondary is pretty bad.  They’ve got one great run stuffer and great wrs.  We also have much better special teams.   ‘More complete team’ goes to buffalo easily…’better team’ is a different kind of question though of course 

I don’t think there’s a more complete team in the league than the bills…maybe philly?

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The DT practice squad elevation was predictable and makes a ton of sense. I expect Ankou to be active.

Kingsly Jonathon will be inactive IMO. Not sure why they called him up, unless the plan to completely turn the DEs loose and give them more free reign to rush at-will and disregard rush lanes/run fits. 

Maybe they plan to do so and want fresh legs. 

just trying to make sense of this. 

Surprised by Brown, as I feel McKenzie/Beasley/shakir is a bit redundant and Smoke offers something else that none of those guys does….

Maybe that is calculated, and Dorsey doesn’t want to tempt Allen with that speed and unnecessarily pull his eyes and attention down field when he should be working the quick game.

who knows.

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

As I said in the game thread - with Mahomes injured there's blood in the water now for the Bills and Bengals.  Tomorrow we'll see who wants it more.  Go Bills - the stage is set for you!!

Id say there was blood in the water before 😂. Chiefs are 1-5 against the bills and  bengals the last two years with the one win being influenced pretty heavily by the coin toss 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The DT practice squad elevation was predictable and makes a ton of sense. I expect Bryant to be active.

Kingsly Jonathon will be inactive IMO. Not sure why they called him up, unless the plan to completely turn the DEs loose and give them more free reign to rush at-will and disregard rush lanes/run fits. 

Surprised by Brown, as I feel McKenzie/Beasley/shakir is a bit redundant and Smoke offers something else that none of those guys does….

Maybe that is calculated, and Dorsey doesn’t want to tempt Allen with that speed and unnecessarily pull his eyes and attention down field when he should be working the quick game.

who knows.

I think they don’t anticipate nearly as many down the field attempts as last week.   Cincinnati most likely will be looking to take the down the field options and hope that Allen presses for them.

33 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The DT practice squad elevation was predictable and makes a ton of sense. I expect Ankou to be active.

who knows.

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe already mentioned but McD is the only defensive HC left in the playoffs 

We will see. Maybe it’s the angle that gives us a unique advantage. However, I personally think O is more complex and important in 2023 NFL 

43 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I agree. suspect Cinci is going to “dare” Josh to go deep and will leave 5-8 yds open. Brown is long ball, bengals want to temp Josh with the poison apple. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

I agree. suspect Cinci is going to “dare” Josh to go deep and will leave 5-8 yds open. Brown is long ball, bengals want to temp Josh with the poison apple. 

I mean…. There’s a decent chance if you play games with Josh he will throw a 40 yard bomb on you. Ask the patriots in the last playoff game. I don’t think focused Josh can be stopped. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

I mean…. There’s a decent chance if you play games with Josh he will throw a 40 yard bomb on you. Ask the patriots in the last playoff game. I don’t think focused Josh can be stopped. 

Esp if your “CB1” is Eli Crapple 

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Bills are now 6 pt favorites. Don’t usually see lines move like this unless a QB is out. 

Three backup o-linemen playing for the first time together. Think Mahomes against the Bucs in the Super Bowl. At a certain point it's too much attrition to remain functional. Under normal circumstances it would probably be a pick-em game.

• Agree 1