We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If Kingsley Jonathan is active, I almost wonder if it’s more of a “do your job or we’ll find someone who can” message to the DE’s. 

Also, wonder if 5 DE’s might mean more Rousseau and/or Basham inside pass rushing, given the OL issues of Cincy and the fact they don’t run the ball well. 

Agree on the 2nd part.  Think that's a great strategy...especially running stunts with 3 DEs across the line +Ed.

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Fans that hate on Kyle Brandt are just the football version of “scene kids” that hate on any band that goes mainstream. 

Nah, I just think Brandt is a bandwagon-jumping opportunist.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think we're going to be moving our DEs around a lot to try and confuse an inexperienced OL. Basham and Rousseau might get more interior rushes than usual.

That’s what I’m hoping for.   I’d even put Ed outside in certain spots.

That said, I really hope Jordan Phillips can go

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

This means no John Brown, right?

What do we need Brown for with playoff Gabe!!

Think it's more due to McKenzie healthy now, so with him plus Beasley, Shakir, Davis, and Diggs, not really room.  Does worry mea little though as not much outside backup at WR.  But that's kind of been that way all year.

5 hours ago, Mark92 said:

It's already there.  Fandual is still at -5.5 but just about everyone else is at -6.  The moneyline is Bengals +200.  I mean toss $50 on the Bengals +200 and if they lose then the bills are in the AFC Championship.  If they win then the bills lost (sucks) but you have $100 in your pocket.  

I think the Cinci money line bet and taking the points are both great bets. However, I can't bet the Cinci money line. My heart just wont go there. Plus I think the Bills somehow someway win by 3. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, wppete said:

Yes this is a very smart thing to do, hope it happens. Move Basham inside and Rousseau, I like Kingley Jonathan’s motor and athleticism outside. Could be a nightmare for Bengals oline. 

As long as I don't have to watch AJE get pushed 8 yards beyond Joe. I still see Burrow staying within short to intermediate routes. Press coverage and make Joe hurry it.

• Like (+1) 2