We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

42 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Cowherd just said someone's getting fired if the Bills can't beat Cincy with 3 starting olineman down. 

LOL because firing a coach always works out so well for a team. 

Denver: 9-7 with Trevor Siemian unacceptable 1 year after we won the Superbowl, let's fire Kubiak and move on from Wade Phillips!

Denver since 2017: Waaaaah, we suck!  Haven't had a winning season since we fired Kubiak!

Cowherd can bite me.  Lots of things this depends upon; Cincy has rhythm passing game and Burrows can get the ball out quickly and function behind a patchwork OL, he's had to most of his career.  They don't depend much on the run, so maybe limited running chops won't hurt them.  And then, what do they do on Defense and what do we do on Offense?

Saying that Cincy is down 3 OLmen so if the Bills don't win the coaches should be fired is fools talk.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

It also required a ton of failure by the players .. which isn’t what Dorsey can control.  

Nothing Dorsey can really do on the Beasley interception.  Should’ve been flagged, wasn’t.. unlucky bounce. 

Brown gets confused on the route and isn’t there to contest the Howard pick.  

Shakir drops a huge gain before halftime. 

Allen misses Davis back to back on deep throws that likely end the game. 

Allen or Singletary don’t read the blitz that allows an unblocked blitzer to get to Allen before he can protect the ball. 

If anyone thinks that hoping we make a ton of mistakes is a great gameplan, go for it .. blitz Allen all game. 

Execution ultimately falls on the coaches, but true - players have to run the right routes, catch the ball, protect the ball, and block.

DPIs are a complete mystery to me this season, but they certainly are calling less of them and allowing DBs to be more physical before the ball gets there.

The good news is that the Bills are middle of the pack on penalties as a team, and for a first year OC I think Dorsey and his staff can take some pride in that, and they have done a pretty good job getting plays in on time.

There were a few instances where Allen wanted the play faster, but I don't recall any leading to a delay of game.

There are a lot of positives out there that fly under the radar.

Edited by WideNine

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

That doesn't make any sense. All the pressure is on both teams. It's win or go home.

I hear you.  Let's face it, compared to what Miami started on offense last week, Cinci will be way way better..   and the Bills barely got by 34-31.  

Both teams have pressure.  

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s exactly what I was trying to say lol cincy isn’t one of those ‘lucky to be in the playoffs as a 7 seed’ type teams 

Exactly. Jacksonville and the Giants are the only teams left "just happy to be there." The Bengals are the defending AFC Champs who waited all season to get back to the Super Bowl to "right a wrong." You could tell that they were not focused during the first quarter of the regular season, like they just wanted to skip ahead to January.

Picture1.thumb.jpg.73f03f5a79d9456a12225c330f5a9e05.jpg

SO, my son wears this cap to school today here in Cincinnati - He is asked by a teacher to take off his hat (but does not ask the students wearing Bengals caps to take off theirs).  Targeting my boy for rooting for his team?!  WTF!  I'm actually not that pissed but it would make a win on Sunday extra sweet!!  GO BILLS!!  Crush those lame tigers with a depleted offensive line!!

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

SO, my son wears this cap to school today here in Cincinnati - He is asked by a teacher to take off his hat (but does not ask the students wearing Bengals caps to take off theirs).  Targeting my boy for rooting for his team?!  WTF!  I'm actually not that pissed but it would make a win on Sunday extra sweet!!  GO BILLS!!  Crush those lame tigers with a depleted offensive line!!

SUE !!!!

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

People will blame the dancing at practice if they lose now 😂

Shhh!  then don't tell them about this:

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

If this was the regular season, I would say that given how McDermott treats injuries that they would not play. But this is the playoffs, so I think both will give it a go.

Even during the regular season, guys who were designated questionable were something like 50/50 especially if they practiced all week OR were "full" on Friday.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

If the Bengals win, my daughter is going to take so much heat from her band directors on Monday at 7:00am.  

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

If the Bengals win, my daughter is going to take so much heat from her band directors on Monday at 7:00am.  

Totally hear ya!  We're thinking about bringing in cookies on Monday (maybe buffaloes eating tigers?!).

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

That teacher missed a golden teaching opportunity and really let your son and his classmates down in the process.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

We should be sending you and your son a different hat to wear to school all the way up to the Super Bowl.