We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

10 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Cowherd just said someone's getting fired if the Bills can't beat Cincy with 3 starting olineman down. 

I heard him say that too.  And that the pressure is all on the Bills.

Listen,  I don't care if Cincinnati's O-line was 100% healthy for this game.  This is a must-win for the Bills and I expect them to win.  The Championship window ain't going to stay open indefinitely.  The time is now.  It's a Super Bowl or bust season and we've known that from game 1.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

34 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Their o-line has been playing better without Collins and whichever guy was the second Bengal injured. I will say that Cappa could be a big loss for them

Cappa was the 2nd guy to get hurt.  So, are they playing better without Cappa or is it a big loss?

Just now, zow2 said:

TJ Houshmandzadeh said that the Bengals Left tackle is a former 2nd round pick from Clemson and he's pretty good.  He thinks the guy will hold up.

Goodberry said he is Cody Ford 2.0. 

Said he's strong as an ox, but has horrible feet and can be beaten by speed. 

Lawson is a veteran, so he gets first crack. It would be interesting to see if Epenesa can get around him. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

TJ Houshmandzadeh said that the Bengals Left tackle is a former 2nd round pick from Clemson and he's pretty good.  He thinks the guy will hold up.

The thing for me is not only are they missing 3 offensive linemen, but one of the starters they aren’t missing is bad.  It’s not like Miami who had Connor Williams and terron armstead playing last week. Volson is probably the worst player on that offensive line when they’re all healthy. 

Miami had two bad/terrible offensive linemen hurt so they swapped in guys that were not much worse but they still had their two stalwart guys 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The thing for me is not only are they missing 3 offensive linemen, but one of the starters they aren’t missing is bad.  It’s not like Miami who had Connor Williams and terron armstead playing last week. Volson is probably the worst player on that offensive line when they’re all healthy. 

And it’s not only the individual players, but the communication in a loud and hostile playoff environment.  Should be really tough on them 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Cappa was the 2nd guy to get hurt.  So, are they playing better without Cappa or is it a big loss?

I am saying Cappa is the one offensive lineman that has played well for them this season so lets hope that I am totally wrong

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

?  Adeniji filled in for collins and he’s been terrible 

I will not argue-- as you may be right and I cant back it up -- In fact depending on what website you look at -- in this case PFF -- you are right

According to PFF (Playoff snaps only)

LT - Jackson Carman - 49.6

LG - Cordell Volson - 52.3

C - Ted Karras - 69.3

RG - Max Scharping - 42.0

RT - Hakeem Adeniji - 41.2

Bills 

LT - Dion Dawkins - 70.5

LG - Rodger Saffold - 64.7

C - Mitch Morse - 61.0

RG - Ryan Bates - 69.8

RT - Spencer Brown - 69.0

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I heard him say that too.  And that the pressure is all on the Bills.

Listen,  I don't care if Cincinnati's O-line was 100% healthy for this game.  This is a must-win for the Bills and I expect them to win.  The Championship window ain't going to stay open indefinitely.  The time is now.  It's a Super Bowl or bust season and we've known that from game 1.

How is the pressure only on one team in a single elimination scenario anyway lol cowherd is a dolt. You think the players on the underdog team are like ‘well we were a small underdog so who cares’ 😂

25 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We were missing 4 olinemen by halftime in that first dolphins game and nobody cared then lol interesting 

We had a lineman playing on a torn ACL because we were running out of bodies and Allen threw for 400 yards and two TDs

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How is the pressure only on one team in a single elimination scenario anyway lol cowherd is a dolt. You think the players on the underdog team are like ‘well we were a small underdog so who cares’ 😂

He said the Bills should win by 8-10 pts, but if Cincinnati didn't have O-line injuries, he would flip his prediction and pick Cinci by 8-10 pts.  Therefore ALL the pressure is on Buffalo.  

Just now, zow2 said:

He said the Bills should win by 8-10 pts, but if Cincinnati didn't have O-line injuries, he would flip his prediction and pick Cinci by 8-10 pts.  Therefore ALL the pressure is on Buffalo.  

Thinking o line injuries cause a 20 point swing shows how much of a ****ing morons he is

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

That doesn't make any sense. All the pressure is on both teams. It's win or go home.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1