We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Romo's insufferable fake drama is unlistenable. He used to be so amazing and now he's morphed into this contrived drama queen. Nantz can't get a word in edge wide.

Really wish there was a way to sync the Westwood one audio to the game. Would take the national radio guys 10 out 10 over Romo and Nantes (intentionally put Romo first in that phrasing).

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Main reason I am here, any injuries vs the Dolphins?

The Bengals lost their LT, looks like a knee, he is already playing on a dislocated kneecap and he has a prior ACL...
RT out for the year
RG out for the year

I dont think any other players who were dinged up stayed out...

Nothing serious I don't think.

CB Dane Jackson went down but McD after the game said head trainer Nate told him he would have been able to play if they needed him.

Rookie CB Ka'iir Elam who was splitting time with him looked like he had a cramp towards the end of the game but nothing serious.

Other than that I believe we came out clean.

Gilliam looked like he could have hurt his arm/shoulder at one point and came running off the field holding his arm but was back for the kneel downs to end the game so maybe it was just taking a hit to the funny bone.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Allen needs to stop always trying to make the huge play. It's like once he hits a few of them he thinks every time he should try and do it again...

Seems to be a trend this year.

When he's playing a team he thinks we should blow out, he goes Madden-mode and tries to get 6 on every play.

If they run the ball and do quick-hitters all day, Bills win by 14+; so plenty of this is on Dorsey too.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Folks need to just accept the Bengals are scoring 27-34 points.  

This defense is a hot mess without Hyde, his back up, and Miller.  

More importantly, Oliver is not close to 100 percent.  Neither is Poyer.  And Philips being out is a big deal.  

It can be over come because of our O.  So we need to take every possession as if we need 7 - Josh can’t slack and Dorsey needs to be on point.  

I don't agree with this at all, I thought the defense did a solid job, it was the offense who actually put us in the hole , 3 turnovers and the defense had 4 sacks and 2 INT.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel2014

Just now, wppete said:

How serous was the injury to LT Jonah Williams? It looked bad. I can’t find any news on it. Anyone know? 

Our Bengals visitor said it was a knee that did not look good at all considering he's already torn an ACL and was still dealing with a dislocated kneecap from earlier.

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Which is worse actually

a leg whip is going to hurt some but his full body weight was aiming for Allen's lower legs

it was 100% intent to injure

Clearly you haven’t read Professor Caesar’s unbiased analysis. If you were versed in science or knowledgeable about football you would understand.

Please wait for the Prof to post the video and prepare for reprogramming. 

• Haha (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Punch said:

Clearly you haven’t read Professor Caesar’s unbiased analysis. If you were versed in science or knowledgeable about football you would understand.

Please wait for the Prof to post the video and prepare for reprogramming. 

It's right here:

I beg anyone who's ever played football or even just has a working human body to tell me that's not intentional

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

True but their argument is if they beat the Bills they would've had the two seed.  Honestly, they have a point.

Key word is IF. The game never happened and the league wasn’t dealing in what if’s. The records were what they actually were. There was a provision for a potential neutral site AFCC game involving CIN and KC (they played a different number of games ) but that went away when the Chiefs won their final regular season game. 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It's right here:

I beg anyone who's ever played football or even just has a working human body to tell me that's not intentional

Who are you going to believe, a random Bengals fan or your lying eyes?

• Thank you (+1) 1