We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Are you suggesting that the Bills D is as good or better than the ravens?

Yes, the Bills D is at least as good and IMO better then the Ravens. And I know for a fact that the Bill's offense is a lot better then the Ravens O without Jackson.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

yeah, Bills pass D much better. Ravens are ranked 1 spot ahead of Bills in run D. Bills ranked 1 spot ahead of Ravens in scoring D. Both are really top notch units. 

Not since Roquan was picked up but yes the Bills D is good.  Ravens are not giving up 31 to Skylar and those Dolphins though.  But with Cincy having no oline the Oliver and company should have big games.

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

Not after the Ravens acquired Roquan, they have been #1 or 2 in almost every category since his pickup, which is amazing how one guy can change a team that much.  Ravens were pretty bad in 4th Qtrs before him.

Look at who they played during that stretch to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

4 sacks, 2 INT today. What do you mean?

We are going to get sliced up by Burrow if we get the same consistent pressure production that we had today.  There was too many times we got no where close to Stripper name QB.  

We need to do something different.  We were up against 3 back up lineman and I don’t think you can say that significantly out played them.  

Just now, Caesar said:

Not after the Ravens acquired Roquan, they have been #1 or 2 in almost every category since his pickup, which is amazing how one guy can change a team that much.  Ravens were pretty bad in 4th Qtrs before him.

Sure checking the stats Bills finished the season better then Baltimore and nearly beat Cincy with their backup qb. 

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

True but their argument is if they beat the Bills they would've had the two seed.  Honestly, they have a point.

And if we beat them we'd be the one seed right now.  They lost four out of sixteen, we lost three.  Basic math.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Yes, the Bills D is at least as good and IMO better then the Ravens. And I know for a fact that the Bill's offense is a lot better then the Ravens O without Jackson.

We have seen both and the Ravens are better, no way they give up 31 to Dolphins at home with that QB they had.  

I think the Bills dline and linebackers will do well vs a terrible patchwork oline - but the Ravens are tough against 1st team olines.

4 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Bengals are not just down 3 players...

Right Tackle is a backup that played Guard horribly all last season.
Right Guard is a new player waiver pickup from Texans.
Left Tackle has played Guard the last 2 years was by far the worst blocker and a 3rd teamer.
Left Guard is a 4th Round Rookie.

Bills should win this game easily.

You sound like me. At least I take solace in knowing my neuroses are not exclusive to being a Bills fan. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

We have seen both and the Ravens are better, no way they give up 31 to Dolphins at home with that QB they had.  

I think the Bills dline and linebackers will do well vs a terrible patchwork oline - but the Ravens are tough against 1st team olines.

Oh stop it. The Bills D didn’t give up 31 points. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Sure checking the stats Bills finished the season better then Baltimore and nearly beat Cincy with their backup qb. 

Again their stats since Roquan was just shown today, best in the AFC.  You guys gave up 31 to a terrible QB at home and the Bengals totally sliced up that defense on MNF, cant do that to the Ravens.  I hate them and dont like defending them but heir defense has improved immensely.

15 minutes ago, Caesar said:

We have seen both and the Ravens are better, no way they give up 31 to Dolphins at home with that QB they had

I'm going to steal from Shaw's excellent post to give you a better idea of what the Dolphins offense actually produced today:

After a Tyler Bass kickoff went out of bounds, the Dolphins drove 38 yards for a field goal. 

After a Josh Allen interception, the Dolphins drove 18 yards for a field goal.

After a 50-yard punt return, the Dolphins drove 8 yards for a field goal.  

After a Josh Allen interception, the Dolphins drove 18 yards for a touchdown.

After a Josh Allen fumble, the Dolphins returned the fumble 5 yards for a touchdown. 

Add it up.  24 points.  82 total yards of offense. 

They ended up with about 230yrds of total offense on nearly 70 plays

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Have you looked at the teams they played after they acquired him?

Saints, Panthers, Jags, Broncos, Steelers, Browns, Falcons, Steelers, Bengals 2x. Not exactly murderers row…

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IBTG81 said:

Oh stop it. The Bills D didn’t give up 31 points. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Full disclosure I only watched the 4th quarter but it seemed they gave up too many key plays in key situations... how about that?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Caesar said:

Again their stats since Roquan was just shown today, best in the AFC.  You guys gave up 31 to a terrible QB at home and the Bengals totally sliced up that defense on MNF, cant do that to the Ravens.  I hate them and dont like defending them but heir defense has improved immensely.

Again turnovers, sack's and special teams. Mainly problems for today. Still scored lots.