We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Opening Line Bills -2.5

Like many of you, I feel quite a bit more reassured that the Bengals aren't some super team to be afraid of. They are certainly good, certainly capable of beating the Bills or the Chiefs. But they aren't special. 

If we can get through this one, Jacksonville's defense is going to have a better chance of taking down KC than the Ravens would. 

If we can get the Bills except for the ones that played those 4 consecutive drives to sandwich halftime, we will win this game by two scores. If we get too much of those halftime bills, we will lose by two scores

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 7

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Going to need to score 40.  

That’s it.  That’s the plan.  

Based on the Bengals scoring 17 on O today?

Amazing how people make every team out to be some offensive juggernaut

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Well my early read is that the weakest unit between these two teams is the Bengals OLine. 

But really, I think Josh needs to be a bit more risk averse unless we’re in shootout mode. If Bengals are struggling with protection tie last thing you want to do is give them short fields. Would rather punt the ball than take big risks, and perhaps run the ball moreso than usual

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1