If ravens beat cinci…

Jamone

The question now is - and it's not my fault for asking - do you trust Josh Allen to not turn it over?  I can't say no but I can't say yes, either.  At this point, who the hell knows.  Bengals aren't scared of the Bills in the very least - I do know that.  We'll see what effect the home field advantage has.

Edited by Reverse Meathead

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Considering an extra day’s rest for Jax, and the injury to the Bengals LT tonight, I think we are better off playing Cinci…

It just feels right

I'm ok with it. I would have preferred the Jags, but I'll smile if we can blow up Burrow on a couple of huge sacks.

super bowl lol GIF by TV Land Classic

11 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

The question now is - and it's not my fault for asking - do you trust Josh Allen to not turn it over?  I can't say no but I can't say yes, either.  At this point, who the hell knows.  Bengals aren't scared of the Bills in the very least - I do know that.  We'll see what effect the home field advantage has.

You realize Allen was 2 drops Knox and Shakur and Diggs not getting his feet in  from 6 touchdowns today? I’d that’s a bad day what do you consider a good one since he’s still pretty much the whole offense 

2 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

That talent deficient knucklehead QB for the Ravens blew that game BIG time!!! As an aside, I'm no fan of OC Roman either.

Yep, the final score should have been reversed and the Jags should be coming to Buffalo. 

Hopefully we get another shot at the Jags coming to Buffalo, this post season!

8 hours ago, Reverse Meathead said:

Let’s put it this way. I think it is going to take Josh Allen not turning it over in order to win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.