I just can’t smile, sorry.

Italian Bills

16 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We won't win next week playing this way.  No need to listen to me, wait a few days.

Yeah because Cincinnati dominated Baltimore with a back-up QB.

I mean it is not like Baltimore was going in to take a lead and fumbled the ball for a TD the other way.

It is not like Cincinnati produced significantly less offense than Baltimore and got multiple timely turnovers that gave them short fields and allowed them to squeak out a win.

I mean my god Cincinnati must have put up one of the most dominating wins of the weekend.

🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yeah because Cincinnati dominated Baltimore with a back-up QB.

I mean it is not like Baltimore was going in to take a lead and fumbled the ball for a TD the other way.

It is not like Cincinnati produced significantly less offense than Baltimore and got multiple timely turnovers that gave them short fields and allowed them to squeak out a win.

I mean my god Cincinnati must have put up one of the most dominating wins of the weekend.

🤦‍♂️

like I said, don't need to take my word for it.

Just wait a few days.  

Smile!

At one point, a playoff game was an impossible dream, let alone a playoff win!  That is the 18th playoff win in franchise history, 62 years.

Ill be damned if I am going to disapprove and not enjoy any playoff victory.  If we cant savor that, then why are we doing this?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Josh definitely needs to take better care of the ball especially when he's running but if the ref's didn't see any of the rubber pellets come off of Knox fingers hitting the ground & a couple of other mistakes like when Josh had the strip sack score the game wouldn't have been nearly as close .

The Bills won't get away with the mistakes against any other teams they will capitalize on them & i feel that if the fins would have been healthy & they to wouldn't have made some pretty bad mistakes like drops the Bills would be home watching the rest of the play offs .

But we can only hope that Josh & the team find what they were doing at the beginning of the season for these last 3 games .

GO BILLS !!! 

16 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

We won, we go onto the next one, we are still in. 

All good things but with the way we escaped from this one, stop me to smile and enjoy. 

This was the right game to make a real statement: 

a 9-8 team from the State of Florida playing in hour house, with low temperature and more than 70k people with us

a 9-8 team without their QB1 (with a rookie QB3) and RB1 and other missing players

we doubled their yards, up by 17 and all of a sudden thanks to stupid plays with two interceptions and a fumble we were down by 4, 24 to 20 !

Diggs disappeared after a monster start, why ?

Beas and the slot game, like the short check down, almost never used, just bomb after bomb

the run game almost non existent, awful i could say

Maybe i’m missing some other point… the coaches part for sure, but i’m too disappointed to start writing about them. 

We won.. of course i’m happy, but I can’t find a joy because all the above. 

I AM SORRY guys. 

Paizan, you’ll find a win is a win is a win.  Cincy played a crappy game as well but was very fortunate for a win.  KC has played crappy down the stretch.  

The later in the year playoff defenses start catching up to offenses.  We’ll be fine and McD will get them ready for this home game.  It’s almost assured if we win we’ll be in Hotlanta for the Chiefs.

We”ll  definitely have our hands full the next two weeks, but we’ll be so ready for the SB if we do.  If we beat the Bengals and Chiefs, the 49ers or Philly will be formidable, but we will already faced superior teams.

This is not taking one thing away from those two teams, but the Bills will be the best team in the NFL if we beat the teams I just laid out.  There’s no purpose in worrying about it.  It’s playoff football.

I think people have hazy memories of the past and think every Super Bowl winner was a perfect team anointed by God that didn't drop passes, didn't turn over the ball, never had a nail biter, never won because of a bogus penalty.  Bring on the Bengals, like it or not the Bills earned this spot.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Smile!

At one point, a playoff game was an impossible dream, let alone a playoff win!  That is the 18th playoff win in franchise history, 62 years.

Ill be damned if I am going to disapprove and not enjoy any playoff victory.  If we cant savor that, then why are we doing this?

Well said.  The worm always turns eventually in this league and the next time the Bills are mediocre certain fans will regret not being enthused for the playoffs.

To me the biggest problem was we got out of rhythm and when that happened, Josh was too amped up. The momentum switched when Shakir dropped that pass and Miami followed up with that nice return. Josh then lost his composure a bit and he doesn't do that often. The two INT's weren't his fault, one was where it was supposed to be, Smoke just stopped on the route for whatever reason, could be a new play to him and he was confused. The other INT was right in the hands of Beasley and it was batted up in the air. Just like our 3 regular season losses, we tend to beat ourselves at times but in most cases we find a way to win. 

It wasn’t pretty but it was a win. This team has some obvious weakness but there is nothing they can do about it now, they are who they are. Can’t fix some things till the off season and get some players back from injury. 

now all we can do is root and hope for the best. they have been playing like this all year so I was not surprised by anything yesterday.

The good thing is there doesn’t really seem to be any dominant team this season. sure we can be beat but we can also beat anybody.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.