I just can’t smile, sorry.

Italian Bills

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

423 yards of offense.  

34 points

We were sacked 7 times and turned it over 3

Paisan, I choose to see this as to show how good this offense can be.  Even when it doesn’t play perfect.  

I’m still mulling over the D and it’s inability to get to Thompson enough.   

Agree… during the game i was saying the same thing… our D lack of speed.. Von was get in here for something after all.

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

You can mope all you want.

But I guarantee the Bills are smiling.....

Of course they are 

• Like (+1) 2

How soon we forget a 17 year long drought where everyone’s weekends in January were spent watching movies and wondering what if.

The Chiefs lost to the Colts and the Texans took them to OT.  Last years number 1 seed couldn’t survive a single game in the playoffs.

You just gotta make it in.  That’s it, absolutely anything can happen after that especially to a division opponent that was relatively healthy (with scary weapons) aside from QB.

Do I wish we played better?  Of course but literally anything can happen on any given sunday.  Take no wins for granted.  If you want dominant victories go play madden.

1 win down, 3 wins away from super bowl champs.

Cheer up

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

We won, we go onto the next one, we are still in. 

All good things but with the way we escaped from this one, stop me to smile and enjoy. 

This was the right game to make a real statement: 

a 9-8 team from the State of Florida playing in hour house, with low temperature and more than 70k people with us

a 9-8 team without their QB1 (with a rookie QB3) and RB1 and other missing players

we doubled their yards, up by 17 and all of a sudden thanks to stupid plays with two interceptions and a fumble we were down by 4, 24 to 20 !

Diggs disappeared after a monster start, why ?

Beas and the slot game, like the short check down, almost never used, just bomb after bomb

the run game almost non existent, awful i could say

Maybe i’m missing some other point… the coaches part for sure, but i’m too disappointed to start writing about them. 

We won.. of course i’m happy, but I can’t find a joy because all the above. 

I AM SORRY guys. 

Well thanks for starting your own personal pity party…..

you could not put this in the post game thread….just hard to make your own lamp

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

We won, we go onto the next one, we are still in. 

All good things but with the way we escaped from this one, stop me to smile and enjoy. 

This was the right game to make a real statement: 

a 9-8 team from the State of Florida playing in hour house, with low temperature and more than 70k people with us

a 9-8 team without their QB1 (with a rookie QB3) and RB1 and other missing players

we doubled their yards, up by 17 and all of a sudden thanks to stupid plays with two interceptions and a fumble we were down by 4, 24 to 20 !

Diggs disappeared after a monster start, why ?

Beas and the slot game, like the short check down, almost never used, just bomb after bomb

the run game almost non existent, awful i could say

Maybe i’m missing some other point… the coaches part for sure, but i’m too disappointed to start writing about them. 

We won.. of course i’m happy, but I can’t find a joy because all the above. 

I AM SORRY guys. 

Go ahead and smile! Playoff wins are hard to get, regardless of the opponent.  This was a divisional opponent, which is even harder.  

On to the next game, and figure out how to survive that one.  

17-0 about to break the brakes off them, and we let them in the game with some and turnovers. We kept on trying to force the issue and their DL was getting home. Lucky to win, but we found a way. Bad teams like the Chargers would have crumbled, glad the Bills did not.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Dorsey was awful 

Is he still awful if Knox holds onto the TD.  If Shakir holds onto the deep shot?   Still awful if Allen hits Gabe on any of the multiple deep shots he took where Gabe had a step?

He had guys dialed up open all over the place.  

Bills offensive players were the best defense to ourselves today. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

423 yards of offense.  

34 points

We were sacked 7 times and turned it over 3

Paisan, I choose to see this as to show how good this offense can be.  Even when it doesn’t play perfect.  

I’m still mulling over the D and it’s inability to get to Thompson enough.   

Not getting to Burrow won't fly 

• Like (+1) 1

That's on you.

2 weeks ago this team saw a teammate die and be revived on the football field. A week and a half ago they got the good news that he'd live a likely somewhat normal life. A week ago they won their regular season finale against a divisional opponent largely on emotion.

I view this week almost as week 1 of a new season. Had to shake some rust off.

A win is a win. Who cares how fans feel about it as long as they advance?

So, respectfully.... who cares if you can't smile about your team winning a playoff game and advancing?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.