Give Edmunds props

The Red King

14 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He missed a lot of plays too.  He's nowhere near worth the money he will command this offseason.

I just pray Beane sees it that way...he's a smart guy, so I have confidence he will.

👍

Read the reaction on this board  to his performance and then look in the mirror and ask yourself why you’re hanging on to this hate. This guy is a great player whether you’re willing to admit or not. Keep going with this oblivious review of good play and you’ll lose all credibility.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He missed a lot of plays too.  He's nowhere near worth the money he will command this offseason.

I just pray Beane sees it that way...he's a smart guy, so I have confidence he will.

👍

Geezus man, you can’t even just admit the dude had a great game without reverting to something negative.  You really need a new schtick 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

👍

on that play where there was a great block on Milano instead of going around the blocker and Milano he goes and hits the blocker freeing the Miamai guy for an extra 10 yard gain and 1st down. He also wiffed on a tackle (I think it was hat 3rd and 18 or so where the Miami back took a screen pass for a 1st down near the goal line). Yes he can cover a lot of ground but darn he is inconsistent as hell. The Bills should sign him if they get a $$ at about the 10-15 best LBs in the league range, otehrwise they should pass.

• Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

What’s the reason for your disproportionate criticism and delusional perception of his game. Just know you’re in the vast minority of objective observers with your opinion. He’s not going anywhere.

He's a super negative poster.  Like, all the time.

I think some people didn't bother to read my OP.  I was specifically referring to this game.  I even said it doesn't need to change critics' minds.  I thought even the critics had to admit he had a great game today.  Instead we get people talking about his season and whether or not he should be resigned...which is completely off-topic.

It saddens me that some people just see the name Edmunds and fire off a reply without even bothering to read the original post and see what the topic is actually about in the first place.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

👍

I've seen a lot of awful takes on this board but this has to be near the top.

The guy was absolute money today

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.