Fish v. Bills, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

As usual, Josh and Stef get automatic game balls (Josh's is revoked, we won despite him), and I pick up to 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.  

Dawson "Dawesome" Knox - Big catches early and huge TD catch.  Luckily we didn't need the one he couldn't haul in.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - The playoff Gabe Davis showed up big today, making ridiculous catches and the toe-tapper to win the game.

Devin "Motor" Singletary - Game ball for one play, the FD that Squished the Fish.

Taron Johnson - By far the best player on the field for either team.  Tackles, pressures, run support, pass defenses, hits, this guy did it all today.  

Tremaine Edmunds - Also all over the place today, was hitting like a madman, tough tackles, PD's, one of his best games as a Buffalo Bill.

Kaiir "Jack" Elam - Huge INT and massive PD on 4th down to ice the game.  The rook came up big today.

WHO YA GOT???

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

None 

The entire team didn't play up to their playoff standard and let a far inferrior team stick around and gave them a chance to win.

They all get F's in my book and hopefully that kick in the ass will make them realize they can't take anyone lightly again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Davis

Elam

Milano

Edmunds

Knox

So odd to havec3 defensive guys with agme balls when they give up 24. But they made a bunch of plays. 

They gave up 24 because they had 3 drive starts in Bills territory and one on the 40 because Bass was not so -o-Matic on that kickoff.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I would give Josh a game ball.. just. I don't think the interceptions were on him and, for now, I'll put the awful final couple of series on Dorsey. If we learn differently, and he was making it up himself, then it's revoked.

Davis, Diggs and Singletary get game balls on offense.

Elam, Edmunds and Johnson on defense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

No they didn’t.  The Bills were beating themselves, Dolphins looked awful.  Agree on game all to Elam.  I can’t think of another player that deserves one besides maybe Edmunds or Bass.  

milano was all over the field and our best pass rusher. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

As usual, Josh and Stef get automatic game balls (Josh's is revoked, we won despite him), and I pick up to 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.  

Dawson "Dawesome" Knox - Big catches early and huge TD catch.  Luckily we didn't need the one he couldn't haul in.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - The playoff Gabe Davis showed up big today, making ridiculous catches and the toe-tapper to win the game.

Devin "Motor" Singletary - Game ball for one play, the FD that Squished the Fish.

Taron Johnson - By far the best player on the field for either team.  Tackles, pressures, run support, pass defenses, hits, this guy did it all today.  

Tremaine Edmunds - Also all over the place today, was hitting like a madman, tough tackles, PD's, one of his best games as a Buffalo Bill.

Kaiir "Jack" Elam - Huge INT and massive PD on 4th down to ice the game.  The rook came up big today.

WHO YA GOT???

Josh revoked??? Lol he made some really good throws

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

Nobody 

Exactly my feeling. Nobody deserves a gameball for this garbage performance against a 3rd string QB and inept coaching.

Just now, stevestojan said:

Us. Every single one of us deserve a game ball for that *****. 

Yeah I'd agree with that. Wonder how many people they put in the cardiac ward with this today 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.