Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Given the whole Damar Hamlin story line, how Hollywood would it have been for him to come down with that for the TD and then the Ravens win it on a successful two point conversion?

I think with the Damar stuff this match-up was always going to happen in the playoffs.  It's destiny.  We'll see what it has in store for the Bills next week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Harbaugh coached like he didn't care.  I've never seen such poor clock management.  

They ran out of downs not out of time and still had an unused timeout. The holding penalty was the big problem. They didn’t want to give Burrow 13 seconds or more and without the hold they have enough downs and time to punch it in. Probably could have gone a little faster and slowed down later but time wasn’t the problem in the end

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Should Cinci be penalized for beating a team with a punch less offense led by a backup QB that’s below average or is Buffalo the only team that has to blow out every opponent?

Burrows personal style trumps the teams win style points.  He wears sunglasses!

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Yes, I’ve been a little harsh on Harbaugh as a coach in my posts, but I was annoyed by how annoyed he looked tonight. He just gave off bad body language all evening, and I’m impressed the team played as well as they did. He looked like a dude who got dragged to the movies by his wife. 

Something tells me the whole team mimicked his attitude. Their own QB sold them out, and the media told them they were going to lose before the game kicked.

They should have mean mugged everyone, and they were so close. Sadly it isn't horseshoes lol.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Koufax said:

They ran out of downs not out of time

They ran out of downs because their clock management forced them into a situation where they could no longer run their offense.

It was entirely self-inflicted

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I don't expect to see this Cincy team but I don't expect today's Bills team either. Looks like it'll be a shootout. 

This is the match up the NFL wanted and the officiating today kinda leaned that way. A lot of suspect calls today.

Put the tin foil up but agree with first part. Go Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.