Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, buffblue said:

Could be this one too unfortunately. The key for Baltimore is not to get sped up offensively and abandon their game plan.

Man, they really needed to punch it in at the end of the half

Maybe, maybe not. It took Cincy until the 5:02 mark of the 3rd just to take a 7 point lead and they have not led by more than 9 all game. We'll see if the Ravens respond or coil up into the fetal position.

• Agree 1

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

He’s a better passer than Josh, his floor is also higher, but when both are at their best and on their A game, I don’t think Burrow is a better football player than Josh. 

He isn't a better passer..maybe smarter at taking what the defense gives him but Josh arm talent is much higher than Burrows and Allen's rush ability really separates the two

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

I have asked folks to stay on-topic on this game in this thread and take the Bills stuff to Bills threads and you ignored it.

I have taken the time to politely ask you via PM to stop this and you've ignored it.

Now I am telling you to stop dragging your anti-Bills crusade into this live game thread

Thank You Simon I don’t even know why he’s on a Bills board 

5 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Joe burrow is very good. He’s definitely better than Josh at this point, IMO. Maybe even Mahomes. 

Burrow is very good but he definitely isn't better then Allen.

Burrow's biggest advantage over Allen is that he has an offensive minded head coach who has invested enormously in surrounding Burrow with the best collection of skill players in the NFL.

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Maybe, maybe not. It took Cincy until the 5:02 mark of the 3rd just to take a 7 point lead and they have not led by more than 9 all game. We'll see if the Ravens respond or coil up into the fetal position.

Probably the latter. If the Ravens break 20 points it will be considered a minor miracle, even by most of their fans I'm guessing 

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

The Ravens D is good, but the Bengals O is better. Unfortunately for the Ravens their O is not better than the Bengals D. Outside of some kind of turnover or trick play the Ravens are at a major disadvantage.

Ravens Offense is, by far, the worst in the playoffs … maybe one of the worst I’ve ever seen in the playoffs. 

They’re the Tebow/Broncos right now, but Huntley is a worse runner than Tebow. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.