Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread

BuffaloBill

I like the Ravens to pull the upset of the weekend. They have played the Bengals tough in both match-ups this season, and if it weren't for the turnovers, they may have beaten them last week. But for this purpose, it's probably good they didn't poke the bear and win last week. Defeating a close rival three times in a season is very hard to do. I am going with the Ravens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bengals win this one easy.

Buckle up, Bills fans, for a major war against Cincinnati next week in Orchard Park.

We'll need the motor firing on all 12 cylinders for that one!

(And yes, that's a 250 GTO! Why not?)

ferrari-250-gto-le-moteur-12-cylindres.j

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

A Bengals win feels almost serendipitous. Having them come to OP for the divisional round, would be yet another epic chapter in this season’s saga. 

I think I prefer this route instead of sending the Ravens to KC. At least the Jags have SOME hope of defeating the Chiefs with a possibility of a home Buffalo championship game. 

Its possible the Ravens can win this game.  They put up a good fight with backups and a 3rd string QB.  Huntley is not terrible.  Nobody thought CInci was going to beat Chiefs last year either.  I mean, I dont think the Ravens win this one but I wouldnt call it a huge upset if they did.

37 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Its possible the Ravens can win this game.  They put up a good fight with backups and a 3rd string QB.  Huntley is not terrible.  Nobody thought CInci was going to beat Chiefs last year either.  I mean, I dont think the Ravens win this one but I wouldnt call it a huge upset if they did.

Yeah wouldn't be a major upset.

I'm divided though.

Yes, Baltimore winning means we get the Jags. An easier matchup than the Bengals. But...Ravens are on borrowed time headed to KC. Jags at least have a prayer in that game. 

Regardless, I'm a Bills fan and want the path easiest for us. So I take a home game against Jacksonville over Cincinnati. 

33 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

A Ravens win will be a kick in the nuts to Lamar.

Well, in such case it might be fate, 

• Simon changed the title to Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread
  • Simon unpinned, locked and pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.