1/15/2023 Wildcard Weekend - Dolphins @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

4 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Third string QB & we struggled badly.

No Josh struggled.  He has not learned anything in 4 years.  His three TO's kept Miami in this game.  Although the one INT is iffy.  Those two balls should never have been thrown.

• Vomit 4

3 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

Guys, Josh has Regressed!!! I know he had some drops, but one series explains it all. 1st and 10. Two bombs and a missed throw with game on line. Just not smart, panics when it comes down to it. So many missed throws, the third down to Shakir open over the middle. Over throws him. We are kidding ourselves to even put him anywhere near Mahomes of for that matter Burrow. Bengals smoke us next week!!  I didn’t know Daboll would mean that much

Ball was tipped by Wilkins

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Demongyz said:

Enjoy the last win of the season I guess.

I think it was a mistake for McDermott to allow Allen to select Dorsey as OC.

I don't think it was Dorsey that kept turning the ball over.

Allen has turned into his own worst enemy.  He believes football 101 does not apply to him anymore.  He needs to read the hot routes much faster than he is doing.

He's reacting way to slow.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

Motor should be getting 12 to 15 carries a game, end of story.  If we are gashing and have a lead then mix in Cook for another 10 carries.  If we are in a real shoot out then let Josh take over.  Passing all the time with a lead is just bad game management.

That is the Dorsey curse.  He and Josh have matching tattoos' on their forehead " PASS PASS PASS"

• Vomit 1

Happy for the win, but I feel dirty with how sloppy this team is…

Reminds me of the 90s superbowl teams when Jimmy Johnson said he knew his Cowboys would beat us because Buffalo was a sloppy team and turns the ball over…

Hopefully the team can learn to not be so reckless…👍

• Eyeroll 1

I can’t believe the criticism and negativity on this board..  Most of it sounds like it comes from “fans” who sit on their fat behinds in front of their TVs who know how to coach better or play better than what they see  on their screen.  Did any of you ever play real competitive sports against real athletes?  The Bills had 13 regular season wins and the Phins had 9.  They are a real good team with some great players. The play’s you’re complaining about the Phins made some spectacular plays, like the Brown interception and the Josh strip fumble.  But, the Bills made more great plays and won the game.  Be happy, we have a great QB and a great team,

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

“If you’re willing to throw on 3rd and 1, you’ll be getting a 1 on 1 with your best player for a big gain”

-Cris Collinsworth, just after Huntley threw to Andrews for a big completion on 3rd and 1

Of course, if you don’t get a completion, then you’re just a Big Dummy

2 minutes ago, Process said:

This is an absolutely wild play call on 3rd and 1, not in a good way. Allen and shakir saved it with a hell of a throw and catch. 

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 2

Just one question, ok two. Didn’t The Bills win?

Do we still suck?

C’mon man, support the damn team, they all have warts this time of year (some more glaring than others, eg SF has the last player in the draft playing QB). It’sa game for entertainment. Enjoy the ride while ya can!

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.