Bills/Dolphins Wild Card pre-game thread

Draconator

Let’s Go Bills!  Watching this one from Bozeman, MT (where a I found a Pats bar but no Bills bar - F that bar! 🤣🙌).

Personally would love to see a little more Cook today, let’s get that kid heated up for the playoff run!

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 7

a SHOUT OUT to all the 2bd folks either tailgating OR about to enter Highmark stadium for todays game.

If adrenaline  were Anti freeze I think the fanbase will be lit UP today EN FUEGO. 

I am sure the fish will be receiving a Nice warm WNY welcome today lol

Lets Go BUFFALO!~!~!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Turned on nh network last night they were replaying g the bills dolphins game deo

Dec.  it was the end of the third quarter and the dolphins were winning 26-21.  No Tua and others the bills should win but tirnivers and big plays can be an equalizer.  I expect the dolphins to take shots.  

With Eil Enkou promoted I think we can assume Jordan Phillips is not playing.  Speculation is he has a labrum injury which means it is not healing this year and that greatly limits his effectiveness.  That sucks because he has the potential to be a difference maker.  Oliver has also not been all that visible recently.  This DL needs to bring it for the bills to win the SB.  

Also assuming mckenzie is not playing which I would say roves the jet action to some degree which he is great at.   But this team does not seem to like to do much of that anyway so not as concerned about him missing.  It will force the issue with Beasley or someone else to step up.  

21 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Let’s Go Bills!  Watching this one from Bozeman, MT (where a I found a Pats bar but no Bills bar - F that bar! 🤣🙌).

Personally would love to see a little more Cook today, let’s get that kid heated up for the playoff run!

:beer: 

Just started watching Yellowstone - say hi to the Duttons

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

Keep the run game going, get 28 involved, play good defense, be smart and take this team seriously. You don’t give back or feel bad about wins. Line up and find a way to get it done and move forward. Not worried about neutral sites, or who we play next etc. All that matters right now is this game. Take care of business and go from there. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

Curious to see the Playoff Bills. 

I hope it's a gear up from the Regular Season Bills - which hasn't been too bad at all, but nor has it been 100%, convincing. 

But I really hope we've been keeping our powder dry for these big moment. I don't want to see anything like a close game today. I want them ground into the dust to spook the ***** out of whomever we play in the divisional. 

38 minutes ago, muppy said:

a SHOUT OUT to all the 2bd folks either tailgating OR about to enter Highmark stadium for todays game.

If adrenaline  were Anti freeze I think the fanbase will be lit UP today EN FUEGO. 

I am sure the fish will be receiving a Nice warm WNY welcome today lol

Lets Go BUFFALO!~!~!!!!

it’s alright, didn’t you hear?  Skylar is ready because the game in Miami last week was also a “playoff atmosphere” ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, K-No said:

Wow. Lots of tickets available below face value..

What's that all about?  The weather isn't even really bad by Buffalo in winter standards.

People assuming it will be a lousy blowout?  It's the playoffs man!  GET OUT THERE PEOPLE!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.