Will Kliff ever return?

Draconator

I mean, Thailand is nice this time of year  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Or could it be something else that's drawing him there? The food perhaps

• He's gonna stay in Thailand, change his nationality, and stuff.
    • Jerry Jones is gonna fire McCarthy, and make an offer to Kliff too good to pass up, and lure him back stateside

He'll be back. He's rich guy who can do whatever he wants basically with no responsibility at this point. It's not like he bought a one way ticket and can't afford to buy a ticket back down the road. I expect him to get a college gig when it's all said and done. 

13 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Will Kliff ever return ? 

https://www.instagram.com/veronicabielik/?hl=en

He has to - she's expensive. 

Nah.

He keeps getting paid just like he was coaching the Cardinals until 2027.

He can pull a Rex Ryan and get a part time job as a talking head and still collect all that Cardinal money............if he comes back to the NFL his salary gets deducted from what the Cardinals owe him.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It doesn’t sound good for Kliff going to Thailand 😆, but as a person who has vacationed there before (with my wife 😉), it is absolutely incredible there.

My sister is on vacation in Vietnam and has sent some amazing photos. It’s not a place that would be at the top of my list, but it seems she’s been almost everywhere else. It certainly looks beautiful. 

Kliff can take a year off if he wants and come back refreshed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

My sister is on vacation in Vietnam and has sent some amazing photos. It’s not a place that would be at the top of my list, but it seems she’s been almost everywhere else. It certainly looks beautiful. 

OT, but how easy is it to get around in Vietnam? 

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

OT, but how easy is it to get around in Vietnam? 

IDK, but for exotic trips like that they go with their regular guide who does these trips all the time. Nice to have someone who knows the ropes. She just recently got back from 3 weeks in Hawaii. It seems I’m doing something wrong. 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

IDK, but for exotic trips like that they go with their regular guide who does these trips all the time. Nice to have someone who knows the ropes. She just recently got back from 3 weeks in Hawaii. It seems I’m doing something wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks bud. Just got a promotion at work and there's money to spend! Me and the better half have some traveling to do. 

Keep grinding. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FireChans said:

Legit red flag city.

Every now and then you meet a group of dudes who are REAL big on going to Thailand. Not the kinda people you want to hang out with.

Amsterdam too I've heard. "Vegas" guys I knew quickly turned into Amsterdam guys after a trip to Europe lol

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Maybe he takes a year off and enjoys his millions of dollars?  That’s what I would do.  The jobs will still be there for him when he returns if he wants one.

Millions of dollars, no job responsibilities, and he's headed to Thailand.

I can't imagine what he might do to pass the time!

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Vietnam has been on the hip and trendy list for a few years now.

I have a number of friends who have gone there.

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Nah.

He keeps getting paid just like he was coaching the Cardinals until 2027.

He can pull a Rex Ryan and get a part time job as a talking head and still collect all that Cardinal money............if he comes back to the NFL his salary gets deducted from what the Cardinals owe him.

yea… work incredibly hard for free or relax on the other side of the world?

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nothing creepier than a dude disappearing into Thailand.

There's always one dude who is offended, lol

13 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It doesn’t sound good for Kliff going to Thailand 😆, but as a person who has vacationed there before (with my wife 😉), it is absolutely incredible there.

How so?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.