Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Dolphins at Bills

BillsFan619

We all know how well McD and Frazier do against rookie QBs. That continues against Skylar and the Dolphins.

Honestly, you could probably pick a few different players on defense to make a big impact because the Dolphins fire power just isn’t there due to all the injuries.

I’m going with our defensive warrior, Jordan Poyer. He’ll lock down the backfield and takeaway the deep ball which closes off one of the only chances the Dolphins have at even keeping this remotely competitive. Look for him to have an INT as well as a couple other game changing plays that take away the will of the already punchless Dolphins.

Hopefully we can avoid any major injuries as this is as close to a bye week that the Bills could’ve received with having lost the opportunity to get the #1 seed.

"There’s only one thing left to do. Just win it all!" - The Shnowman

Who ya got? Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Cook.

I don't see big changes for our offense this week, but it seems like they've been getting him ready, over the past few weeks, for a breakout run in the playoffs. Dolphins are aggressive with the blitzing. That leaves them vulnerable to the RB screens and draws plays.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

Cook.

I don't see big changes for our offense this week, but it seems like they've been getting him ready, over the past few weeks, for a breakout run in the playoffs. Dolphins are aggressive with the blitzing. That leaves them vulnerable to the RB screens and draws plays.

I came to say Jimbo as well.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I'm going with:......

James Cook, 19 carries, 158 yards rushing, 2 TDs, as well as 4 catches, 71 yards receiving. 

That would be really amazing 

Hines has earned some looks on offense too.....via screens and wheel routes. Can see him finding a TD

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.