Bill Barnwell predicts Bills over the 49ers in SB LVII

inthebuff

A 49ers victory would probably require two or more takeaways, a great day in the red zone and a big play or two from McCaffrey in the passing game. It's hardly impossible to rule out that scenario, but there would be more paths toward Buffalo winning the game. I picked the Bills over the 49ers before the season, so I'll stick with that now. Prediction: Bills 27, 49ers 17.

Link to the whole article which is behind ESPN's paywall - https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/35419552/nfl-playoff-bracket-predictions-2023-scores-winners-game-super-bowl-pick

The 49ers - when they’re on it - have one of the better defenses I’ve seen over the years.  The type that could give Allen a nightmare because he’d have multiple gaps in his protection, linebackers who are gonna eat against our run game, safeties who just don’t make mistakes, and in Ward a corner who’s good enough to annoy Diggs. 

If they had a legit QB, I’d make them the runaway favorite to win it all. As it is they have the best coach in this business IMO.

However, if the Bills get past both the Bengals and Chiefs then yea they’re beating SF

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, inthebuff said:

Exactly my prediction...then McCaffrey and Bosa want to get traded to us next year and Purdy wants to be Josh's backup.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.