Deal or No Deal

unbillievable

Forever bachelor with a billion dollars.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Forever bachelor with a billion dollars.

• Deal
    • No Deal

You get a Billion dollars...

...but you'll be single for the rest of your life.

Definition of Single: NO exclusive romantic relationship with any one person, or group of people.

No relationship that requires that you ask permission to interact with another party.

inspired by Meathead's SB thread...

Edited by unbillievable

11 hours ago, Draconator said:

Finding the right person to spend the rest of your life with is worth far more than money. 

^ This. I'll take one woman who wants me for me over a bunch of women who wouldn't give me the time of day if I didn't have a billion dollars.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I would take the billion,

then I would do the billionaire thing, lie/break the contract and do what the hell ever I want to do, to include getting a life partner, 😁👍

On 1/12/2023 at 10:14 PM, unbillievable said:

You get a Billion dollars...

...but you'll be single for the rest of your life.

inspired by Meathead's SB thread...

Define what "single" means in this context, please.

Otherwise it's impossible to answer.

13 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Define what "single" means in this context, please.

Otherwise it's impossible to answer.

I'm surprised that people no longer know what "single" means.

The Dating scene must be really screwed up.

I updated the OP, but it just means that you can't have a wife or girlfriend.

Think early Barney from HIMYM.

Although I would like to hear the ladies opnion on this.

Edited by unbillievable

I would never sell out my desires for money, no matter what amount.  I never understood people's unbelievable devotion to the dollar.

But I've been a bachelor my entire life. I have gone years without an exclusive romantic relationship. Even when I was in one, I never had to ask permission to interact with another party.  

I have many close women friends and a rich social life. My friends and I are involved with each other's lives and share in each other's joys and sorrows. But I come home and I have complete control over the TV, music, heat/ac, etc.  I've never felt lonely a day in my life.  I absolutely love my life.

Many of my married friends think I have the perfect life. Some might give a large amount of money to have mine.

But I know many people who could not thrive in my situation. One choice isn't any better than another out of context. It depends what works for the individual.

So, do I get the Billion$$?

4 hours ago, The Dean said:

I would never sell out my desires for money, no matter what amount.  I never understood people's unbelievable devotion to the dollar.

But I've been a bachelor my entire life. I have gone years without an exclusive romantic relationship. Even when I was in one, I never had to ask permission to interact with another party.  

I have many close women friends and a rich social life. My friends and I are involved with each other's lives and share in each other's joys and sorrows. But I come home and I have complete control over the TV, music, heat/ac, etc.  I've never felt lonely a day in my life.  I absolutely love my life.

Many of my married friends think I have the perfect life. Some might give a large amount of money to have mine.

But I know many people who could not thrive in my situation. One choice isn't any better than another out of context. It depends what works for the individual.

So, do I get the Billion$$?

No. The question for you gets reversed 180°. 😉 😜 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.