Neutral site selected - Atlanta

BillsIsrael

1 hour ago, DieHardFan said:

I hope that is true however it's more likely a limited amount of tickets will be available for that set.

If they follow the SB model "35% of the tickets to the Super Bowl game are given to the teams playing in the championship game—17.5% to each team. These tickets are typically divided among the sponsors and players first, then a certain number will be offered to some of the season ticket holders via a lottery."

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=rovell/060131

In the 90's it was a weighted lottery based upon senority and I believe your chance was based on the account rather than the actual number of STs you have in that account.

I hope it doesn't follow the super bowl model, would be a total buzz kill

This has the opportunity to be a really cool atmosphere never really seen before in an NFL game

My hope is allotment is 50/50 and what ever tickets remain after a day or 2 go to Mercedes Benz stadium/falcons 

• Like (+1) 2

Found this on the Chiefs' message board:

AmpleSphericalConure-size_restricted.gif

And this:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16730267&postcount=75

"This could be a huge boost to the Chiefs. In bad weather Allen can just run it 30 times."

And tired of reading comments like this there:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16729910&postcount=12

"won't matter

Bills will lose to the #3 seed"

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Eh, I have my own remodel going on. We will catch up but working on your house is a hard pass 😂😂. I am staying at Club Wyndham Atlanta. 

Last time we played in Atl I went to the game with @boyst and we talked trash to Chris Tucker all game 😂😂

And I could have taken home that woman in front of her kids. She worked for the falcons. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, chongli said:

No surprise.  Allen is 8-2, 71% completion percentage, 27 total TD's, 7 INT's, 7.8 YPA, and a 106 passing rating in dome/retractable roof stadiums.  Football was meant to be played indoors.  God I hope this matchup happens.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Newark and Detroit - you'll get no argument from me. Memphis and Baltimore have their charms. Got a free afternoon? I'll find some interesting stuff to see there.

From a tourist POV, ATL is pretty boring ... CNN, World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium. The Battery is nice when the Braves are playing. Schools are generally awesome and as Augie said, tons of work opportunities. Can golf just about year round and you get used to the heat/humidity of the SE. Traffic does suck every day all day. Lots of BUF transplants.

20 hours ago, BillsIsrael said:

Just an interesting side note

Mercedes stadium 

The stadium is owned by the state government of Georgia through the Georgia World Congress Center Authority, and operated by AMB Group, the parent organization of the Falcons and Atlanta United. In June 2016, the total cost of its construction was estimated at US$1.6 billion.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

" 😁 hopefully a STH that won't be going can hook me up with the presale code when we get to that point!!"

Hopefully they can come up with a better way than a shareable presale code.  It is how all the tix end up in the hands of brokers. 

The last thing season ticket holders should do is give out the code to others. People that do that just screw the other STH that are waiting in the Que.

Talked to my rep this morning, said the NFL is working with Bills and Chiefs on how to proceed. STH that signed up for the "pay as we play " option will have 1st priority. She is not sure if seniority will count which in my opinion is bull***T. After 44 years my time should count for something.

Hoping the Bills take care of their business and the Chiefs go down and we can all be home for the Championship.

As one who has been to the Championship games in the 90's and 3 of the 4 Super Bowls I can assure you the Championship Game win is the greatest fan experience you will ever have as a Bills fan. Consider the stadium when Hines ran back the opening kick last week, now times that by 10. (I got goosebumps typing that)

Go Bills (and I don't mean to Atlanta)

THEY'RE KILLIN ME WHITEY, THEY'RE KILLIN ME!

3 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

Talker to my rep this morning, said the NFL is working with Bills and Chiefs on how to proceed. STH that signed up for the "pay as we play " option will have 1st priority. She is not sure if seniority will count which in my opinion is bull***T. After 44 years my time should count for something.

I have no skin in the game as I am not a STH, but I am not sure why it would be done any way but by seniority. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Just booked direct flight to Atlanta. Should have done it yesterday because it was only 1st class remaining. Oh well!

Im Ready To Party Kristen Wiig GIF

Stupid question (perhaps buried in the messages above) - how would I get game tickets?

I am seriously tempted to buy the flight tickets. At $54, they are cheaper than a one way cab ride from my home to OHare

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

Stupid question (perhaps buried in the messages above) - how would I get game tickets?

I am seriously tempted to buy the flight tickets. At $54, they are cheaper than a one way cab ride from my home to OHare

Seniority for season ticket holders will go first and that will probably happen Monday after Cinci game...I am guessing. All tickets out there right now are spec pricing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.