Bill Burr's Analysis of Pats Game (Video NSFW)

KDIGGZ

I like Bill Burr and I liked it until he said we care about the Pats, but they dont care about us. 

It reminded me how much I dislike that some of our own fans think we had a rivalry with them. We didn’t, we were never good at the same time. The only real rivalry between the two teams were in some bills fans heads. They looked down on us for 20 years, and now it’s our turn to return the favor. 

Pats are yesterdays news, time to turn the page. If anything the only rivalry being renewed is with the Dolphins! 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I like Bill Burr and I liked it until he said we care about the Pats, but they dont care about us. 

It reminded me how much I dislike that some of our own fans think we had a rivalry with them. We didn’t, we were never good at the same time. The only real rivalry between the two teams were in some bills fans heads. They looked down on us for 20 years, and now it’s our turn to return the favor. 

Pats are yesterdays news, time to turn the page. If anything the only rivalry being renewed is with the Dolphins! 

Big congrats to a generation of Pats fans who are learning about what it means to face a generation of being an also ran in their own division.  Wishing you many happy years of being "in the hunt" in November!

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Am I missing something? We should be reveling in the tears of Boston fans. Celebrating their long awaited return to mediocrity. At least I am. F them

Ahhh yes..... To bathe in the tears of massholes

• BuffaloBill changed the title to Bill Burr's Analysis of Pats Game (Video NSFW)

Hlarious!  Bill Burr pisses me off sometimes but, outside of the Pat's love, he's like one of my inner voices that I'm too nice and polite to use out loud with the exception of when I'm alone in my car and some idiot is driving all dangerously like he's in some video game (don't worry I'm bipolar, yes, but I don't hear voices - aside from that one time on that one drug but I learned my lesson).

But seriously, when he talked about Knox's TD and him looking into the camera talking to Damar "all dreamy eyed" I almost peed myself.  Like Burr is afraid of the love or something.  Maybe he can't stand that much pure goodness and light from above channeling through that good soul that we all know Dawson has.  Like when a vampire sees a cross or hears the word "God" and it hurts their evil souls.  HAHA! 

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Youngsters who don't remember the 1960s.  SMH.  The Boston Patriots were the chief competition for the Bills in the AFL Eastern Division.  They had some really great games.  It was one of the Bills-Pats games where Cookie Gilchrist ran over a Boston DB, knocking him out, and then turned to the Boston bench and asked which of you m****f****s is next.  Good times.  

Later on, the Bills weren't as good but still regarded the Pats as their main rival.  Jim Nantz (the fullback, not the announcer) ran roughshod over the Bills, and basically returned the favor.

Edited by Utah John
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.