Dolphins at Bills 1995 AFC Wild Card Game

Buffalo03

It's officially playoff week everyone. And to keep this this going, I thought what better way to start the playoffs than with our wild card win against the Dolphins in 1995. After a disappointing 1994 season in which we missed the playoffs after 4 straight Super Bowl appearances, we made it back to the playoffs and sent Don Shula home for good as this was his final game as head coach of the Dolphins. Let's hope we get a victory and I can keep this going next week. Feel free to post any memories you have about this game and as always......Go Bills

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's officially playoff week everyone. And to keep this this going, I thought what better way to start the playoffs than with our wild card win against the Dolphins in 1995. After a disappointing 1994 season in which we missed the playoffs after 4 straight Super Bowl appearances, we made it back to the playoffs and sent Don Shula home for good as this was his final game as head coach of the Dolphins. Let's hope we get a victory and I can keep this going next week. Feel free to post any memories you have about this game and as always......Go Bills

Was that turf or asphalt painted green?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I mean….we just did whatever the hell we wanted in that game.  Everyone remembers Tindale, but it was 24-0 midway through the second before Timmy even touched the ball.  Thurman ran wild, Darick Holmes had a big angry TD run, Tasker caught a bomb from Kelly… it was beautiful.  And the defense had Marino whining and blaming almost from the start.  

I want to see something just like this on Sunday, except more.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.